Turning on WTIC to Hear Division-III Legend Kevin Nathan Defend PP | The Boneyard

Turning on WTIC to Hear Division-III Legend Kevin Nathan Defend PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I remember years ago, before the hoop team really broke through, listening to the postgame after basketball games with Arnold Dean and Joe D telling listeners they didn't understand basketball when we would lose to some asshat team. Entertaining like that?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I remember years ago, before the hoop team really broke through, listening to the postgame after basketball games with Arnold Dean and Joe D telling listeners they didn't understand basketball when we would lose to some asshat team. Entertaining like that?

Joe D didn't come aboard until after the Dream Season. Worse was Scott Grey saying that Perno was a good coach because Looie said so.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Another one who needs to remove his lips from the pipe,put away the crystal meth,take your tongue out of P's ass!!!! Jerkoff

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Joe D didn't come aboard until after the Dream Season. Worse was Scott Grey saying that Perno was a good coach because Looie said so.
Im thinking 92-97, I used to commute home at night from Springfield and catch the post game. It probably was Grey and Dean because Joe D was doing the games, but we hadn't broken through for our first Final Four, etc.

Reaction Score
Media is neither emotionally nor financially vested with these teams like we are. Their MO is to maintain access.

Bunch of ass clowns defending this mess.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It's actually Bob Joyce, who will pull no punches and tell it like it is. Good guy, good broadcaster. He's taking calls.

Reaction Score
Bob Joyce hosting tonight....

Unfortunate, I would have liked to have heard Nathan tell callers how much work Pasqualoni puts in during the week so we have no right to criticize him.

Reaction Score
It would be better if they said Coach P only puts in 4-6 hours of work per day. If he is really working late, putting in a ton of effort and getting these results, then that's pretty depressing.

Reaction Score
He didn't get any calls. He said that he's been reading the message boards and Coach P isn't going to be gone by the weekend.

Reaction Score
It would be better if they said Coach P only puts in 4-6 hours of work per day. If he is really working late, putting in a ton of effort and getting these results, then that's pretty depressing.

I agree, I'd be a bit more understanding if he was on the golf course like Spurrier did when he coached the Skins. Then you could say buckle down big fella and put your all into it. Now all you can say is "good god you work your ass of and get these piss poor results, you really can't do the job"

Reaction Score
He didn't get any calls. He said that he's been reading the message boards and Coach P isn't going to be gone by the weekend.
Bob Joyce is a bad umpire in the Coventry Cal Ripken baseball league. He has no insights into Warde's decision making process

Reaction Score
Bob Joyce is a bad umpire in the Coventry Cal Ripken baseball league. He has no insights into Warde's decision making process

I'm curious why these guys (maybe to a fault) are all saying the same thing. This goes beyond "access" - I begin to wonder what they know that we don't? And Skibs - I truely get that they do not know for sure what either Sue or Warde is really thinking)

Reaction Score
I always love it when this (as Skiblets has so perfectly described) ass clown goes off on fans who call in telling them they don't know the game or need to learn the game. I am always tempted to get one of my tailgate partners who played at UConn to call in and blow him up. That is my main goal now for the last 2 home games!

Reaction Score
I'm curious why these guys (maybe to a fault) are all saying the same thing. This goes beyond "access" - I begin to wonder what they know that we don't? And Skibs - I truely get that they do not know for sure what either Sue or Warde is really thinking)
I hear ya but here's what I do know. Pendergrast was brought in by Herbst to be interim AD, then moved over to fundraising when Warde was hired and now, is no longer at the University. Hmmm? You don't think she's willing to be bold? If PP isn't gone, then I will have completely misread her but it seems like she takes no prisoners.

Reaction Score
"You guys are idiots, you have no idea how late PP stays up at night watching film. Do you understand how much tradition Syracuse, Jim Brown once played there, yes I understand Syracuse isnt a ranked team or good enough to beat an NFL team but they have such a rich history, the fact that Uconn is playing against them is absolutly incredible. We used to be in trailers people"

Reaction Score
Bob Joyce hosting tonight....

Unfortunate, I would have liked to have heard Nathan tell callers how much work Pasqualoni puts in during the week so we have no right to criticize him.
Well since we are tax payers in the state of CT and he is a public employee, we can bitch and moan about how of a job PP is doing. Piss off Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom