Tulsa Post Game Quotes | The Boneyard

Tulsa Post Game Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-mens-basketball/hc-uconn-men-tulsa-0115-20160114-story.html

Notable Quotes...

KO: "We've got to do a better job of rebounding. We've got to do a better job of executing," coach Kevin Ollie said, "and I've got to do a better job of coaching this group."

KO: "Daniel's struggling. The last four games have been a struggle for him. But when it's a struggle, you don't take seven three-pointers. You don't do that. You know, that's my bad. I can't leave him out there. I can't leave Rodney out there. So that's my fault."

Miller: "I don't want to feel like this again. So we'll come out ready for Sunday."

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Per Dom Amore: "In the past five games, UConn's bench has been outscored by Texas 29-10, Tulane 25-6, Temple 18-11, Memphis 23-12 and now Tulsa 17-5."

Reaction Score
@Jerry1714, KO needs your basketball intelligence right now. He's saying that Hamilton shouldn't have been left out there. I am certain that your knowledge could assist KO moving forward.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Well, that bench combination of Cassell and Nolan is a dagger.

Remember all that talk at the beginning of the season saying how deep our bench is... yeah, really deep...

Reaction Score
Can anyone provide a link to the post game press conference or just an article with these quotes. Having trouble finding one...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Remember all that talk at the beginning of the season saying how deep our bench is... yeah, really deep...
Yeah it's shorter now bc our starting center has been out for several weeks

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-mens-basketball/hc-uconn-men-tulsa-0115-20160114-story.html

Notable Quotes...

KO: "We've got to do a better job of rebounding. We've got to do a better job of executing," coach Kevin Ollie said, "and I've got to do a better job of coaching this group."

KO: "Daniel's struggling. The last four games have been a struggle for him. But when it's a struggle, you don't take seven three-pointers. You don't do that. You know, that's my bad. I can't leave him out there. I can't leave Rodney out there. So that's my fault."

Miller: "I don't want to feel like this again. So we'll come out ready for Sunday."

At least he knows it. That's something.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
@Jerry1714, KO needs your basketball intelligence right now. He's saying that Hamilton shouldn't have been left out there. I am certain that your knowledge could assist KO moving forward.
Man - plain and simple - grow up and take this cat fight elsewhere
You guys need to go into the site and ignore each other - I've done that to a couple of dolts I can't stomach and my life here has been much to the better

Reaction Score
One solution is to move a starter to the bench. Just saying. . . .

Reaction Score
What was that Iggy Pop song?? 'penetration' . a message there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom