Tuck Starting | The Boneyard

Tuck Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Doty coming off the bench per John A tweet.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
wait for it.... wait for it.... wait for it....

"Is Caroline in Geno's dog house? How does a fifth year player let that happen?"

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score

"Is Caroline in Geno's dog house? How does a fifth year player let that happen?"

Forget the "doghouse" nonsense. It is speculation with no foundation of knowledge. And it has no useful purpose.

We have no idea why Doty is sitting. It may well be to rest her knee for the ND game.

Reaction Score
I DONT think it is CD in the dog house
NOPE/NO WAY
BUT PROPS TO MORGAN
IRA

Reaction Score

Sarcasm is my favorite form of humor.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I do think it's curious and i'd love to hear why the change at this point. Still, way to go Morgan!!

Reaction Score
This isn't a big surprise to me...and I'd caution anyone against reading too much into this regarding Doty...Morgan is a rare talent, and came into WCBB much readier for the game than most top-flight high school talent. If her injuries are truly behind her, Geno now has a power forward that can match up well with the top echelon teams we'll meet in the Final Four.

Reaction Score
I think her style of play is suited better for the transition from HS to NCAA game. Its solid fundamentals without any fancy finishes. I think she gets too anxious to finish at times, but its become clear shes starting to become more comfortable with her shots as well as her role in the UCONN offense as a whole. Where Moriah had (well still has) the ability to blow past her defenders in HS, shes now facing a defense that is much stronger/taller to shoot over than shes been used to for the most part making finshing/seeing the court much more difficult. As for breanna, strength is the biggest issue. HS ball is nowhere near as physical as big east play... smaller bodies, less inclined to bump each play. Once she gets used to a few bumps and bruises as well as giving a few herself I think she'll transform into a true threat day in/day out

Reaction Score
I think Morgan's the better player, and the better player deserves to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom