TS slap | The Boneyard

TS slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was at the game and just saw this now. Can someone please explain the context?

Reaction Score
Team inside joke. Right before, Tolksdorf got slapped. Guys loved it. They would do anything for KO as he would for them.

Chemistry is an incredible thing.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I think it was nothing but hope it doesn't get blown out of proportion. You could tell it was all in good fun & heat of the moment celebration

Reaction Score
I just remember when Samuel going to the foul line was a cringe moment. He hit 4 huge ones today (and a couple against Joe's, when Brimah hit 3 as well). If slapping made him clutch, then keep slapping.

Reaction Score
I think it was nothing but hope it doesn't get blown out of proportion. You could tell it was all in good fun & heat of the moment celebration

Yeah I hope so too. Looked like it was all in good fun.

Reaction Score
The slap was TSam was being initiated for 2014-2015, similar to gang initiation (much, much lesser scale). He's now certified family in an active and contributor way.

He will be tough to keep on the bench next year and beyond, I don't care who is coming in as we may have to change our lineup predictions for next year. He is freshman Shabazz right now and our point guard of the future. He will learn from Bazz, then Boat and of course Ollie, Hobbs and Moore. The kid was guarding Big Daddy Kane for goodness sakes, a freakin freshman!

We are set for the next three years in the leadership department and for point guard. 'TSam the Man'!

Last edited:

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Note to Coach Ollie: You can't give the NCAA any reason to mess with us. I know it was fun and games amongst a close knit team but you can't pimp slap your players on national TV. Plus , you'd rather have a beef with the crips, bloods, nazis and mafia than have the CT DCF involved in your life. I know it's all fun but you can't "Ike Turner " slap your kids on TV in 2014. If you need to slap someone
I'm sure there's bone yard faithful that will sit behind the bench tomorrow and allow the team to slap the snot out of them as they sub in and out of the game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He should of bent him over and spanked him in front of all his friends.

Reaction Score
The team loved it and so did TSam.

I think it was Ollie's way of telling TSam he loved him and putting him in his place in front of the team.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
People on chat believed it had to do with tsam staring at Allie's derriere. He had his fingers in a circle he was looking through. KO turned and caught a glimpse of this and gave him a love slap. If true, it was perfect timing.

Reaction Score
My take - it was clearly in good fun - was that Samuel was mugging for all he was worth while KO was being interviewed, and it was just a little "I saw that" gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom