Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
from UConn's Facebook page:

8786_474028916010266_1495676121_n.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Looks good. Hard to believe they don't have UConn flags flying above the frame. All big time programs do that. #SpoolupHFD.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
When this gets done, UConn will have the best combined bball/football training facilities in the nation.
That is amazing to think about. As a university, everything is being done humanely possible to set our teams up for the best success they can possibly achieve. Incredible coaches, facilities, etc. Well... I'm not so sure PP is an incredible football coach, but for hoops, no one is better...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That is amazing to think about. As a university, everything is being done humanely possible to set our teams up for the best success they can possibly achieve. Incredible coaches, facilities, etc. Well... I'm not so sure PP is an incredible football coach, but for hoops, no one is better...
...and that's why we're "All American"!!

??

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Looks good. Hard to believe they don't have UConn flags flying above the frame. All big time programs do that. #SpoolupHFD.

What's so hard about a USA and uconn flag of the crane? I actually think that's a good idea at least for a historic pic to put in the facility for ppl to see on a hallway wall for the next 50 years touring the place.

See the blue fence around it? That type of poop gets me hard in my wranglers. No red. The red chance on the other hand tweaks me a bit. But it's a outside company so how crazy can I get about it....must be a company from mass because no ct company should have a red crane....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What's so hard about a USA and uconn flag of the crane? I actually think that's a good idea at least for a historic pic to put in the facility for ppl to see on a hallway wall for the next 50 years touring the place.

Anyone want to pass this idea along? It's a little thing but, collectively, getting the little things right matters.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Anyone want to pass this idea along. It's a little thing but, collectively, getting the little things right matters.

I'm glad some one else sees value in it. I realize most here would rather mock me but I think little things like this help build culture. He'll if I was ad the flags would be there already which was the potshot at me originally in this thread just waiting for me to rant about it...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I agree with Chin Diesel. The only reason not do it is because flags are not available with the new logo. But surely the school can get a flag before it is released to the general public. Heck put up a flag with the oak leaf on it.

Reaction Score

See the blue fence around it? That type of poop gets me hard in my wranglers. No red. The red chance on the other hand tweaks me a bit. But it's a outside company so how crazy can I get about it....must be a company from mass because no ct company should have a red crane....
I noticed that one of the two truck beds is properly national flag blue, but the other is brown, WTF!? Also I'm not certain that the wood on the side of the steel girders is stacked according to what was specified in the building permit. If they are going to blatantly violate construction code why not spell out UConn with the stacks!

I actually had more sarcasm about the red crane before re-reading above that someone was serious about that. Hmm, maybe we could be happy that the practice facility is getting built and remember that in-process construction photos aren't the time to start nitpicking & tediously comparing minutiae about UConn to 'big programs'.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thank you very much. The idea has been passed along. #bleedblue

- John, UCF

Wait wait wait. Are you saying that your actually taking a suggestion? My god I have a lot to type now.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I noticed that one of the two truck beds is properly national flag blue, but the other is brown, WTF!? Also I'm not certain that the wood on the side of the steel girders is stacked according to what was specified in the building permit. If they are going to blatantly violate construction code why not spell out UConn with the stacks!

I actually had more sarcasm about the red crane before re-reading above that someone was serious about that. Hmm, maybe we could be happy that the practice facility is getting built and remember that in-process construction photos aren't the time to start nitpicking & tediously comparing minutiae about UConn to 'big programs'.

The red crane was sarcasm just building on chins attempt to channel hfd out into this.

I

Reaction Score
The red crane was sarcasm just building on chins attempt to channel hfd out into this.

I
I thought so on first run thru, but then your post merged with the lunatic fringe upon my final re-read and edits. My sincerest & bluest apologies ;)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

The wood stacking is not a building permit issue. Its all about what the approved site plan looks like and where the wood was to be stacked. I would love to see the site plan.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
probably don't have any with new logo or maybe Manuel is asking BC to fly one of theirs for regional unity - time for him to go

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
probably don't have any with new logo or maybe Manuel is asking BC to fly one of theirs for regional unity - time for him to go

Yup I'm thinking we send him to the Middle East so he can figure thing out on the Israel border also. I imagine his solution would be give some of Israel's land to the Muslims and in return the Muslims will bomb more innocent Israelites. Sounds about how he's handling uconn-bc. Hey, if he's gets this done he's a rockstar and I heard he has a built in bonus of a tour bus if he gets this done. Could be a country wide tour coming for warde. Maybe name it The American? It's a mix of a poopy conference with a school called Tulane who still is drying after hurricane Katrina and a hogtie at the local deli with pastrami and the cheese is a extra 25 cents if you want Swiss.

Reaction Score

Dan there is a very simple reason they don't listen to you. You need to pen your ideas in the memo section on a check to the university. Your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom