Tracking Mike Nebrich | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tracking Mike Nebrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't he have 3 td passes last year, plus one he should have made but missed the receiver by about 30 yeards?

If that pass was completed, we likely win against Iowa State and go bowling.

Reaction Score
And wasn't Scotty M one of the most prolific HS passers in Mass.? It doesn't matter. At this level, everyone needs to step up and do it against the best of the best. For whatever reason, MN and the staff agreed he could be more successful elsewhere. I wish him nothing but the best.

As an aside, saw M. Box is still back up at Indiana Pa. - they played some CT school this w/e. What the heck happened to him?

Reaction Score
Nebrich is the backup for Fordham in their opener this Thursday against Lock Haven.

An article ("Post"/"News"??) I read quoted Morehead as saying that, even though listed as back-up, MN will get his share of snaps. The indication was that MN has the ability to do things the other guys can't do. (Those are almost direct quotes.) To me, it came across as a pointed message to the incumbents.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Why does anyone care about this guy?

If he is good, then he quit on the program right before the start of the season.

If he isn't good, who cares?
I think that's the point...is he or isn't he? Inquiring minds want to know.

Reaction Score

If he is good, then he quit on the program right before the start of the season.

Why do you care if other people care about Mike Nebrich?

sdhusky

Reaction Score

I'm just surprised people want to talk about a guy who quit now that the season has started.

Reaction Score
Nebrich was the Patriot League offensive player of the week.
he was mostly a wildcat quarterback but he did score a bunch of touchdowns. The other guy was something like 16-23 and threw a couple of tds too. I think he'll be a very good quarterback at that level. Just not sure he was a 1A quarterback, or at least one who fit Pasqualoni's system very well.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

I don't understand why you seem to take such pleasure in calling him a quitter? I enjoy following former UConn players and wish them all the best whether it be in the professional ranks or at another school where they can get more playing time.

By your definition, Chandler Whitmer, Ryan Donohue, Shakim Phillips and Alex Mateas were all quitters as well. Does that you mean you didn't want those guys on UConn's roster because they are quitters?

pj

Reaction Score
He was a Husky and I'm sure his former Husky teammates are rooting for him. Why shouldn't we?

sdhusky

Reaction Score
He was a Husky and I'm sure his former Husky teammates are rooting for him. Why shouldn't we?

I'm rooting for him. I even posted that I hope he doesn't quit when he wasn't named the starter for Fordham.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for him. I even posted that I hope he doesn't quit when he wasn't named the starter for Fordham.

You know your shtick isn't funny, right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Kind of getting like the Fortt/Redd posts. 8 pages of wasted band width for people not on the team or who never had any intention of coming.

and ..... I liked Nebrich and was disappointed to see him go.

Reaction Score
Kind of getting like the Fortt/Redd posts. 8 pages of wasted band width for people not on the team or who never had any intention of coming.

and ..... I liked Nebrich and was disappointed to see him go.

Your opinion. Obviously there are others who disagree.

When I see a thread title that screams "wasted bandwidth" I usually just don't read them.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Why do you care if other people care about whether or not people care about Mike Nebrich?? (I'm just kidding, but I couldn't resist the opportunity)

My thought is that once someone is a Husky, they are always a Husky. I wish the kid well. I hope he dominates the Patriot League...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I just hope he's better than Brown. When we get the inevitable posts saying he'd be better than what we have, hopefully he's completing more than 45% of his passes in a crappy FCS league.

Reaction Score
My thought is that once someone is a Husky, they are always a Husky. I wish the kid well. I hope he dominates the Patriot League...
Randy Edsall was a Husky. Go Terps!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Reaction Score
Your opinion. Obviously there are others who disagree.

When I see a thread title that screams "wasted bandwidth" I usually just don't read them.
Yes to clog up the board with Redd who thought that he was too good for the program, Fortt who could not make our two deep and a guy who is the backup at Fordham. It all sounds like a great idea. I am on the edge of my seat.

Wasted band width.

Reaction Score

In 2003, Flacco was redshirted as a freshman for a team that went 8-5.
In 2004, he was the backup quarterback finding limited playing time behind starter Tyler Palko. He only saw action in three games against Ohio University, University of Nebraska, and the University of South Florida. He finished the season with one completion for 11 yards. (Palko started through 2006).

Flacco in 2007.
After the 2004 season, Flacco transferred to the University of Delaware. He was not awarded the one-time transfer exception from the University of Pittsburgh, so he was not eligible to receive a scholarship and participate in Delaware's 2005 season.
Flacco saw his first full-time action during the 2006 season.

Another quitter. Pretty weak that Pitt didn't allow him to get a scholarship to Delaware nor allow him to compete the next year.

Sometimes quit'n is the way to go. Can't start up something new until you end the old. Uconn quit on the old Yankee Conference/A10 and might just quit on the BE if the right offer comes.

Lot of quitters on Uconn's team over the years. Guess D Brown and Todman were quitters for leaving Uconn for the NFL. Look how bad the running back situation was last year, shame on Todman, looking out for what's best for himself and not the team. And worst of all probably the Frey kid, quitting so he could get better courses toward teaching in PA. and dropping down to a 1AA team knowing Todman had quit already.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Aw, good one!! You got me, fair and square. I deserved that...

Reaction Score

I lIke Turtles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog