Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16 | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16

Reaction Score
The good news is that if we win tonight we're in a really good spot to get #6.
Well, if we win tonight we'll be strongly favored to make the final (and in fact already are at -210 to get there and -105 to win it).

But so are Purdue. Tennessee would be no slouch either. Duke didn't look great but the Filipowski matchup might be a problem (though I expect either Purdue or Tennessee to take care of them).

Amazingly, if you look at the region-by-region odds to win the championship, the East is -125, but the Midwest is only +330. Those are the two highest seeds remaining in the field and would be favored over the South champ!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
As it turns out…. It wasn’t that “Good” of a Friday for the Jesuit schools in the NCAA Tournament

Drums Eye Roll GIF

…. I’ll see myself out

Reaction Score
He put so much lane pressure on Gonzaga that they got great looks on the pass out
And edey got such deep position his own were mostly dunks

I know clingan a little different of a player
But bottom line is we have 7-3 275 and Illinois does not. Most of the talk has been about Shannon but we have the real diamond in the hole at both ends

Reaction Score
I also didn't watch, but it sounded like the Duke win was more a consequence of Houston having no offense without Shead and that they were pretty unimpressive.
Houston was running their offense with Roberts being the facilitator of the offense. Also, they were heavily dependent on LJ Cryer, who is a very good player and played well, but is much better finishing the plays with Jamal Shead initiating the offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom