Tournament drinking game ideas | The Boneyard

Tournament drinking game ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Killing time between assignments watching old tournaments and looking for ideas for this year's drinking games. Only a few things stood out so far. Toss one back every time Cable's mouthpiece makes an appearance. Toss one back every time Doris Burke says the word, "comport" and two if she works "comported" into the conversation. Wingspan has been a reliable producer for the last four years. It almost feels like cheating to use it now and will definitely be retired at the end of this season. Wish I had a rafter to hang it from.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I can't drink because I've had a blood clot in my leg and am on OxyContin, Dilaudid, and Percocet. :(

So I hope y'all have and enjoy some drinks in honor of comportment. :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Definitely going to reprise my 'scoring draught' game (Yes, Kib! :cool:) - but cannot decide what rules to go on - chug a draught every time Uconn gets to a 10 point or greater scoring run, or chug a draught any time a Uconn opponent goes on a scoring drought of 4 minutes or longer. And I will definitely not play when watching any SEC competition as I would either end up beneath the table on the scoring drought rules or dry as a bone on the scoring streak rules!:rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Here's a fun game for when you attend a conference--and don't care about job security.

http://www.bullshitbingo.net/cards/Stop/

Reaction Score
Somebody needs to construct virtual Bingo cards with these sayings and actions. We can at least be competitive with Bingo during blowout games!
"Stewie being Stewie" "Just like that..." "UConn being UConn"

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Or whenever Geno begins an interview answer with "Well......" (Don't hate me; I'm a fan.)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
..and, if you need to purge because of all this elbow-bending, just flip over to whatever game Carolyn Peck is doing, turn the sound up, and .. just wait a few minutes...:oops:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I going to have a glass of Cognac and a good cigar if any SEC scores more than 55 points in any game.
Yes people it the start of me being on the wagon, don't judge me!

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I going to have a glass of Cognac and a good cigar if any SEC scores more than 55 points in any game.
Yes people it the start of me being on the wagon, don't judge me!

I hope you get crocked when my Mizzou home girls play BYU Saturday evening. They're really excited to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom