Toughest Region / Easiest Region | The Boneyard

Toughest Region / Easiest Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The easy answer is any region that has UConn in it but overall top to bottom I think that Notre Dame's Region looks to be the most challenging with a probable Maryland matchup before taking on South Carolina in the Semi's. The Kentucky & Stanford additions look more impressive than they perform....easiest ride to The Final Four is South Carolina's Region with only Arizona State (and Tennessee) in their path.... Interesting the South Florida might see UConn for a fourth time.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree that Notre Dame has a tough bracket and SC seems to have a simple one. SC's biggest challenge may be the travel and location.

Reaction Score
The easy answer is any region that has UConn in it but overall top to bottom I think that Notre Dame's Region looks to be the most challenging with a probable Maryland matchup before taking on South Carolina in the Semi's. The Kentucky & Stanford additions look more impressive than they perform....easiest ride to The Final Four is South Carolina's Region with only Arizona State (and Tennessee) in their path.... Interesting the South Florida might see UConn for a fourth time.
At least USF is in the half of the bracket opposite UConn. USF would have to beat the #3 and #2 seeds, assuming they win their initial game against #11, before again encountering UConn. This seems extremely unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom