Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Seton Hall On Wednesday Night at The XL | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Seton Hall On Wednesday Night at The XL

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
Knowing that we face South Carolina next, we still have to take care of business against Seton Hall. These are my top 3 things for the game:

1) More fluidity on the offense with KK, Ash, and Nika picking up the scoring.

2) Seton is a very physical team underneath so it is crucial for both Liyah and Ice to stay out of foul trouble.

3) Keeping Baines in check and getting through the picks against her and the other wing players to stop the open 3s.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and get this done. What are your top 3?
My number one thing I would like to see is THE GAME. Same old question, (seems like it is getting more difficult to find the game for viewing), other than SNY, anyplace to see this game, PLEASE.

Reaction Score
My number one thing I would like to see is THE GAME. Same old question, (seems like it is getting more difficult to find the game for viewing), other than SNY, anyplace to see this game, PLEASE.
I feel your pain. It's listed on SNY and Fox Sports but the latter doesn't necessarily mean it will be shown. Can you download the SNY app? Perhaps other BYers can help.

Reaction Score
1. Anthony Bozzella with a decent hair cut
2. UConn shoot + 55% from the field
3. AE and Paige with 55+ points
2. Possible and probably very close. 3. Less probable but possible. 1. Totally and completely Impossible.

JBK

Reaction Score
1) rebounding on both ends
2) guards driving to the hoop and we are not just taking outside shots. - ash , Nika , Paige
3) limit the fouls.
Getting these 3 in preparation for SC

Reaction Score
I think for weeks now the number 1 thing for each and every game would be no injuries. From a perspective standpoint if we win by 50 and Ice looks like an All American for a game, that could easily be offset by another injury, at least for this season. Keep our fingers crossed.

Beyond that an Ice breakout game and Q earning Geno's trust even in big games would be my #2 and #3 as they have been for a while now. My top three would have been identical in every game since Aubrey was lost. For games in doubt the other factors gain importance, but for anticipated easier Big East games it remains the same for me.

Reaction Score
Ash getting some scoring touches - she seems forgotten
Stop missing layups by the bigs
Nobody in foul trouble

Reaction Score
1. Keep turnovers under 12.
2. Finish and make layups even after getting hit.
3. Starting guards put up 8-10 shots per game, more for Paige.

Reaction Score
I was very impressed with Paige's performance in the St. John's game . She made the difference. We have a good starting five, she is the one we look too !

Reaction Score
Distributed scoring.
Effective freshmen.
Better defensive mental focus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member