Tonight UConn’s Dominating D will hold Mitchell to:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So is the prescient genius who voted "less than 10" going to fess up. I think I may need some financial advice from her\him.

As to Hoopdreams inanities, the shtick is wearing very thin. Wonder if there's any way we can him to go back to lulu land, which in NYC area is located near the mouth of the Gowanus Canal.

I suspect that's where he's been getting his drinking water for the last few years. But, and this includes me, better to ignore him altogether than to reply or make jest of this "fan".

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Oh ye of little faith.

Not only did UCONN shut down Mitchell, she and Austin combined together for 15 points and would have fit in the third category's do almost the second category

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
There's not a player on Uconn that can contain Mitchell one on one. However, I got Uconn by 12. If Sierra Calhoun was eligible, I would have taken OSU.

Yup, and:
If a bullfrog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps.

Keep dreaming. :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
There's not a player on Uconn that can contain Mitchell one on one. However, I got Uconn by 12. If Sierra Calhoun was eligible, I would have taken OSU.
Gillespe better hope this prognostication is a one off. :rolleyes:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
You're right, no one player on UConn can contain Mitchell - everyone can contain her. :) uconnel with the only correct vote.
Ah, never knew you could click on the results to see how posters voted. Guess we shouldn't dwell on the who of that 35-40 category, especially those of us who rarely vote in these things.

Reaction Score
Ah, never knew you could click on the results to see how posters voted. Guess we shouldn't dwell on the who of that 35-40 category, especially those of us who rarely vote in these things.
I didn't know that either. FYI Hoopdreams was one of the 3 "30-34" voters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog