Today: Parrish Kissing Our Butt | The Boneyard

Today: Parrish Kissing Our Butt

Reaction Score
After picking Purdue to win yesterday. Kyle Boone was at least consistent but Parrish can’t find enough compliments today.

Reaction Score
He's been doing that since the we got to the final 4. Him and Norlander yesterday were on CBS sports TV and both sang UConn praises as if they were on board since day one.

Both of those guys completely looked past UConn all season, but now they don't want to appear as though they were so off the mark.

All smiles talking about just how dominant this team is, but we all saw it.

Reaction Score
I know we are biased, but it was so clear entering the tournament that UConn would have to implode to lose. These guys pick different teams in case it happens since no notoriety was going to come from picking UConn. And if they really thought Purdue was better, they didnt watch these teams play this year.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
He's also part owl and part aggie. Personally I find him entertaining
Yeah him and Norlander are great together, plus I don't think he takes himself too seriously which is something more sports people need to do. I love when he antagonizes Indiana talking about how they're the 5th best program in the state or that they don't have internet.

Reaction Score
Listened to him all year. He was very fair to us. He just stuck with Purdue to win because he picked them early on, and all but said he thought uconn would win and was better.

Reaction Score
Nobody was looking past us all season. Ranking us 2 instead of 1 because Purdue had more quality wins on the resume while saying "if you rank them 1 that's totally reasonable" isn't looking past us
Except Goodman and Seth Davis consistently ranking us significantly lower than every other voter to piss UConn fans off. F both of them

Reaction Score
to be fair, he said that the only reason he went with purdue was because he has been picking them all year and that he's 60% boilermaker.
Yeah, it was clearly partially tongue in cheek for a while at the end. Just became a schtick.

Reaction Score
Nobody was looking past us all season. Ranking us 2 instead of 1 because Purdue had more quality wins on the resume while saying "if you rank them 1 that's totally reasonable" isn't looking past us

Sure they were. On CBS sports, all year long UConn was never given respect by either of these guys

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom