To-do list for tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

To-do list for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Go to work
Go to physical therapy (injured leg from running...not 50.1 miles but still)
Procure sacreds...we are bone dry after last night
Put the kid to bed
Send the wife to bed (were not yet dating in 99, 04 we were living separately, 11 she went up to bed at the under 12 of the first half)
Pace and drink...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
IMG_0704.jpg

Running 50 miles might be a little out of the realm, but I can put my shoes in the car and drive them for as many miles as necessary.

Did the place you got that from have an overstock of Kevin Spacey bobbleheads and just changed the name or something?

Tomorrow night I believe I'll be getting a pizza from Harry's (yes, there's a shop in the Pittsburgh burbs that bought Harry's recipe and calls itself Harry's). At some point I will dig out my yellowed copies of the CT Post and NY Daily News from 77-74 and give them a read. Or at least look at the pictures.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Going with the 2004 Championship T-shirt tomorrow. I've been alternating it and one from '99. Going for the lucky table at the Blue Dog in Milford, MA where I watched the 2011 championship. Blue Dog, there's mojo right in the name. No Rolling Rock. It sucks and I have not had one since before the '99 championship...so I don't dare start now.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
To the extent that I care about baseball anymore, I am a Red Sox fan. It's the same half century plus as with UCONN, initiated by falling asleep listening to games on WTIC in the early days of mechanical sleep timers.

Tomorrow, I am invited by my lead client to accompany him to Opening Day at Yankee Stadium. This is a makeup for last Monday when we arrived at Citi Field and he remembered that he left the tickets in his car after asking me to drive to Flushing and we ended up watching the game in a sports bad in Norwalk.

I will be wearing my same blue and white outfit as Saturday night, because I know that even if it's an afternoon game, there is no guarantee with this client that I will get back to CT in time for tip-off. And so, I may look like a Yankees fan tomorrow, but I'm really just upholding the mojo. I will have sacreds with me. Client knows I require wings.

Reaction Score
Sent the kids out this morning in the same UConn gear they wore Saturday. I'm doing the same.

No rolling rocks for me either. The last time I hopped on that train was 2009. It didn't end well for us.

Reaction Score
Today shall be my first venture in procuring Sacreds and wings. As luck would have it, the best wing joint in town is closed on Mondays. A friend suggested getting wings at KFC; a treasonous thought. Getting Kentucky Fried Chicken on a day like today? The Mojo gods could not forgive such an act.

I do not yet know where I will get my wings, but whatever must be done for the mojo will be done.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Today shall be my first venture in procuring Sacreds and wings. As luck would have it, the best wing joint in town is closed on Mondays. A friend suggested getting wings at KFC; a treasonous thought. Getting Kentucky Fried Chicken on a day like today? The Mojo gods could not forgive such an act.

I do not yet know where I will get my wings, but whatever must be done for the mojo will be done.
Buy some and grill them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle