To BYU fans... | The Boneyard

To BYU fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congratulations. Looked like a well polished machine playing some guys who just learned the sport this summer.

Taysom is very, very good. Hope you guys 12-0 and this loss doesn't look as bad in December as it feels right now.

I'm going to sober up and watch the game again tomorrow and try to figure out exactly what our game plan was. To those who visited I hope you were treated well and safe travels.

I hope we put a better product on the field next year in your place.

Reaction Score
Congratulations. Looked like a well polished machine playing some guys who just learned the sport this summer.

Taysom is very, very good. Hope you guys 12-0 and this loss doesn't look as bad in December as it feels right now.

I'm going to sober up and watch the game again tomorrow and try to figure out exactly what our game plan was. To those who visited I hope you were treated well and safe travels.

I hope we put a better product on the field next year in your place.

I think you're better than you think. First game, pretty sloppy for both teams & the ACC refs.

Taysom Hill has got some major athleticism & looks tough to beat.

You always have a solid product on the field & next year should be a good one. Love Diaco. Your new coach will make sure your always competitive regardless.

Reaction Score
Thanks for your comments and for the use of your board over the last couple weeks. Sorry about our rival trolls. I hope the Huskies have a great season.

Reaction Score
To some of the fans congrats, nice win. The others I will bring the honest truth - pretty good team but long way to go. Let's see next week, not sold as UConn looked young and slow and BYU looked all over the place. Hill is good, maybe real good. Not Heisman good though and w/o looking at their schedule I don't see anything "special" for them this year. But then again a group of fans who think that Jimmer winning the NPOY is better than Kemba winning a NC, 8-4 may be pretty good!! LOL

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The entire BYU section stuck around until the end of the game, which was impressive, and obviously there were no drunken idiots like we used to see with Rutgers and Syracuse fanbase. In addition, this had to be the most attractive traveling contingent ever to visit the Rent. Maybe i have a repressed Mormon fetish, or maybe it is just interesting to see how much healthier and better women look when they don't drink alcohol or caffeine, or smoke, but that group was on average very pleasing on the eyes for sure. I can't imagine that applies to men though, so I am going to have a RB&V to wake me up.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Nice win BYU. Good luck with the rest of your season. Looks like the suspensions didn't matter too much, heh. Great job by your fans - it would be great to have you back to the Rent again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom