To be honest | The Boneyard

To be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I'm not worried about these teams were going to play. We've shown that we can play with and above everyone if we put together a solid 40 min and maintain the energy and focus. The days of the dominant big east/college teams are done. Last ones IMO were unc uconn and Louisville of 09

H

Huskieforlife

I don't care cause were not eligible and were not playing them again

Reaction Score
I'm not worried about these teams were going to play. We've shown that we can play with and above everyone if we put together a solid 40 min and maintain the energy and focus. The days of the dominant big east/college teams are done. Last ones IMO were unc uconn and Louisville of 09

I think last years 38-2 Kentucky team might have something to say about that.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I don't care cause were not eligible and were not playing them again
dont care about what? and not playing who? im talking about our current team vs the rest of schedule

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
i dont think they were great, i think they were very good but not great

Agree. Put them up against an experienced/talented team, their weaknesses would get exposed. But they never played anybody that good except for Kansas, and they had a eh team.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Agree. Put them up against an experienced/talented team, their weaknesses would get exposed. But they never played anybody that good except for Kansas, and they had a eh team.
yeah compare them to the great teams of 09 and earlier and they're average

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
yeah compare them to the great teams of 09 and earlier and they're average

Okafor would have abused Davis down low. And Thabeet would have too probably.

Reaction Score
I don't think the UK team was an unstopable force like some of those UNLV teams, but let's be real, they were pretty dominant at times as much as I don't like Calipari. I do agree though that they weren't as good as UConn 04, Florida 07, or UNC 09.

H

Huskieforlife

dont care about what? and not playing who? im talking about our current team vs the rest of schedule
Sorry I worded that wrong. Am not worried about the rest of our schedule because we are not eligible and we will more than likely never play these schools much again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom