TJ Power entering the Portal | Page 4 | The Boneyard

TJ Power entering the Portal

Reaction Score
I don’t get the many who say “no Dukies allowed”?? To me I would love to bring one in (like Roach) if they fit and win a title with their guy. This would hurt them as much as us kicking their respective butts head to head. Kid couldn’t win under Scheyer but does it with the Huskies!
Completely agree. Precisely the scenario that adds more value to the selection. Does Scheyer actually want these players to leave?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Knew this was coming as soon as Flagg went to Duke. Local kid. Bring him in.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Some of you are lunatics.

This kid was a top 25 recruit before he fell in a hole at Doogie Howser’s basketball camp in Durham. You absolutely take a look at him if he wants to come here - he’s good.

Plus, he’s a lefty (baseball only) with a 90 mph fast ball. We can loan him to Hook C out of season.

You lost me at lefty in baseball only.

Grow a heart and shoot lefty, coward.

Reaction Score
Plus, he’s a lefty (baseball only) with a 90 mph fast ball. We can loan him to Hook C out of season.
I am probably the only one on here who ever saw him pitch. My son played against him when he was at St. John's. He was decent in high school but he didn't blow people away. But the last time I saw him he was just a sophomore in high school. I don't know if he played baseball at Worcester Academy.

Reaction Score
I honestly don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
It was posted sarcastically in response to a series of posts about Duke's recruiting, their stockpiling recruits and the fact that they can only play 5 players at a time and there is still only one basketball. But read all the posts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom