Tina - Player Of Week in China | The Boneyard

Tina - Player Of Week in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ADMINISTRATION OF BONEYARD---THANK YOU THE FORMER TITLE WAS OFFENSIVE.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Offensive... come on, simple slip up. When is UConns first game?

Reaction Score
Offensive... come on, simple slip up. When is UConns first game?
When you have friends, unaccounted for, who were POW of the Chinese either from Korea or Vietnam--using POW for one of UConn Greatest in CHINA-was then is now and shall ever be offensive for us who truly remember!! The title used ----POW in China--- OFFENSIVE... much too insensitive for me and many others I would hope. American lives MATTER, especially when held captive for 40 or more years. MIA's matter.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Is Maya in China this year? Just checked the box for her team from last year and she isn't listed in the last game.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Is Maya in China this year? Just checked the box for her team from last year and she isn't listed in the last game.

She usually takes a very long hiatus in the fall before joining her winter team. Could be any time or could be a couple more weeks. Smart move for Maya to rest her body each year this way.

In the interim, I see Shanxi has Penny Taylor (fully healthy again) as their "Import Player" du jour. She's even scoring at Maya's level, with multiple outings in the 30+ and even 40+ pts.

To my knowledge, each team can only have one import player, so I suspect she will leave the team when Maya suits up.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
When you have friends, unaccounted for, who were POW of the Chinese either from Korea or Vietnam--using POW for one of UConn Greatest in CHINA-was then is now and shall ever be offensive for us who truly remember!! The title used ----POW in China--- OFFENSIVE... much too insensitive for me and many others I would hope. American lives MATTER, especially when held captive for 40 or more years. MIA's matter.
so you think I did that to offend you or anyone else?... (someone needs some time away from the board)
I dont post anything with you in mind... at all!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was wondering as well... wasnt Griner their as well or is she suspended from them as well for the Glory situation?

Reaction Score
so you think I did that to offend you or anyone else?... (someone needs some time away from the board)
With all due respect to ALL our military I doubt this was an intentional slander. To find your mistake offensive is simply silly and the new way of the world with acronyms. Anyone that adamant about the situation must also find it offensive that Americans go there to play ball let alone just go on what is call a vacation. That and own nothing made in China. I think it was a Dustin moment. Example one.
http://dustincomics.com/comics/november-11-2015/

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
With all due respect to ALL our military I doubt this was an intentional slander. To find your mistake offensive is simply silly and the new way of the world with acronyms. Anyone that adamant about the situation must also find it offensive that Americans go there to play ball let alone just go on what is call a vacation. That and own nothing made in China. I think it was a Dustin moment. Example one.
http://dustincomics.com/comics/november-11-2015/
thank you... he knew what it meant just wanted to start something. sometimes people need to take a break from the internet.

damn link lead to the story... couldve said "DC you scared me with that title, MOD can you change it". accusing me of all that other stuff was very uncalled for

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Well I'm certainly going to have a cow when you misogynistically announce who the Coach of the Week is over there or who there Stealer of the Week is, and be careful when you announce who the Guard of the Decade is, as some people get offended by the religious stuff.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well I'm certainly going to have a cow when you misogynistically announce who the Coach of the Week is over there or who there Stealer of the Week is, and be careful when you announce who the Guard of the Decade is, as some people get offended by the religious stuff.
hahahaha.... smh, pure silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer