Time for Uconn to fly. The Day | The Boneyard

Time for Uconn to fly. The Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pompous windbag with an elementary understanding of the current situation. Lumping the Big East in with the Sun Belt and MAC is moronic and his solution is to Beg Harder. An 8'th grader could have written this last September.

"The Big East has become useless" How does this jerk even have a job?

"Are we really going to be excited if UConn wins the Big East championship at 9-3 and goes to an irrelevant bowl"?

Listen clown the short answer to your question is yes, UCONN fans (which you are not) will be excited to go 9-3 and win the Big East championship and all but two of the bowls are somewhat irrelevant.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Definitely a troll and a tool... but he's not completely wrong either. Perception matters. But it would be sweet if the ten-year BigTen plan works for UConn.

Reaction Score
I'm almost convinced he writes things to get a rise out of the BY. Rest assured he is checking in on this thread every few hours. Pathetic.

This piece is nothing new. Posters here have been saying the same thing for how long? Maybe one day Mike will hit the big time.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Listen clown the short answer to your question is yes, UCONN fans (which you are not) will be excited to go 9-3 and win the Big East championship and all but two of the bowls are somewhat irrelevant.

See 2007 and the answer is a resounding yes!

About the only legitimate thing you can win in college football is your conference championship.

Reaction Score
Definitely a troll and a tool... but he's not completely wrong either. Perception matters. But it would be sweet if the ten-year BigTen plan works for UConn.
You had me at "Definitely a troll and a tool". I stopped reading. It couldn't get any better.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
DiMauro is a BCU troll who actually gets paid for his services.

So I guess that makes him a 'troll with benefits', no?...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
My favorite line is the one asking if UConn can attract recruits to a concrete 40,000 seat stadium. Is he taking a dig at The Rent by calling it ugly? Moron.

In response to his strength of schedule question. The league will be strong enough to support a BE teamin if they go undefeated. His whole column is crap.

I agree that the BE really needs a bowl tie in to assure big money to come in but his argument is stale.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak