Three-peat? | The Boneyard

Three-peat?

Reaction Score
Winning the NCAA tournament is so hard, but we'd definitely be a top 5 team (or top 3 depending on Karaban) entering the season.

Reaction Score
We can talk about it now with McNeeley. It’s a crazy crazy hard thing to do, there are only 350 other teams out there trying to do the same thing but Hurley is loading up.
Everyone needs to chill out a bit because we have a lot of new faces that have this complex offense to learn. We might not look as good and it may not come together until later in the season but we are going to be ranked with that expectation at least.

Reaction Score
Sooner we get everyone on campus the sooner we start cooking that winning Steww…ie … Can we skip to November???

Reaction Score
May I direct you to the Borges Hass is coming back thread? He's been back for weeks!!!!
With all due respect. I'll wait to hear from Hass not Dave B's speculation.

Edit-There's a reason why he's not in TCF's scholarship grid

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With all due respect. I'll wait to hear from Hass not Dave B's speculation.

Edit-There's a reason why he's not in TCF's scholarship
100% I was completely joking. Sorry, I wondered how it would come across. Quite poorly I see

Reaction Score
Picture2.jpg

If we can put this team above on the court next year I like our chances! This is a solid 10-11 player rotation, our biggest issue may be keeping everyone happy, but then again we are chasing history. Hopefully the coaching staff can get them to buy in and make some sacrifices to chase 3 in row!!!

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
We are starting to look like a dynasty. The word appears to finally be out. If you want to win and get better there is one clear choice of where you should want to play college basketball. Scheyer collects similar talent while we collect talented pieces to make a ream. The difference is significant.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
View attachment 100116

If we can put this team above on the court next year I like our chances! This is a solid 10-11 player rotation, our biggest issue may be keeping everyone happy, but then again we are chasing history. Hopefully the coaching staff can get them to buy in and make some sacrifices to chase 3 in row!!!
The problem is that 10-11 man rotations never materialize. If we are eight or at tops nine players deep that is ideal. Finding minutes for everyone can be a problem. But practices are how the team gets better. Does Clingan develop as quickly as he did without having to cover Sanogo in practice his freshman year. I guess we will never know but there is no way it did not help his footwork. How much he improved in two years was really incredible.

Reaction Score
I'll have to wait to see the final makeup of the 24/25 team before saying we're on our way to 3-peat. But I'm optimistic

Reaction Score
View attachment 100116

Liam didn't commit to come off at the bench at the 4. Come on now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom