Three New Flags up on Husky Wall of Honor. | The Boneyard

Three New Flags up on Husky Wall of Honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Does that mean Morgan's name is going up or another surprise.

If it is Morgan that opens the door for other players to go up. First name I thought of was Ashja Jones, who probably would have made All American if she wasn't on same team as Sue Bird, Dt, Swin Cash and Tamika Williams.

Reaction Score
Does that mean Morgan's name is going up or another surprise.

If it is Morgan that opens the door for other players to go up. First name I thought of was Ashja Jones, who probably would have made All American if she wasn't on same team as Sue Bird, Dt, Swin Cash and Tamika Williams.
CD?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You simply cannot change the criteria just because Morgan is a fan favorite. Hayes, Strother, Jones and Williams never made it up on the wall either. Morgan will likely be an AA year year, but it's unfair to the history of the program to suddenly change the criteria. I'm so glad they didn't do that. Morgan will earn it and it will be up there next year. She can come back for her 5th season and be honored in person as a player if she chooses. If not, she can come back and be honored as a graduate...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
You simply cannot change the criteria just because Morgan is a fan favorite. Hayes, Strother, Jones and Williams never made it up on the wall either. Morgan will likely be an AA year year, but it's unfair to the history of the program to suddenly change the criteria. I'm so glad they didn't do that. Morgan will earn it and it will be up there next year. She can come back for her 5th season and be honored in person as a player if she chooses. If not, she can come back and be honored as a graduate...
If they ever do change it, it will probably start at with the earlier teams and not with a 'current' team member - I would guess that Eliot would be the first should they expand the criteria.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Anyone connected to UConn Women's Basketball knows the contributions of, and how important to the program Chris Daley is. There's no debate there. They could have added her to the wall the same time they added Geno, or any time thereafter. Congratulations to Chris Daley. An honor well deserved, and long over due. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom