Thought no one hated RU like me ... | The Boneyard

Thought no one hated RU like me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/324456831.html Rutgers' woes the price it paid for joining Big Ten

I hadn't read the Philadelphia Inquirer

For those who whine about Warde Manuel or Susan Herbst not lobbying enough ... I present Rutgers. There often has been no comparative advantage nor capacity to raise these other Programs to Power 5. There's nothing surprising about continued consistent screwball capers at Rutgers - New Brunswick (presumably Rutgers - Camden can get things done). There are 2 qualifiers to elite status: demographics (though majority don't care) and AAU ( earned in 1989 ... and then declined in precipitous fashion since).

The B1G needs us. With a tiny opportunity, WE go from zero to highest Hockey East attendance in a nanosecond. No serious felonies in the last few months.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Give us the same opportunity as Rutgers and we stomp them out. Someone just needs to see that we are worth investing in.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The article is stupid.

Rutgers was a grease fire before they even dreamed about the Big Ten.

They've been a punch line for decades.

Reaction Score
"Rutgers has firmly positioned itself as the laughingstock of college athletics," said David Ridpath, a sports management professor at Ohio University and the president elect of the Drake Group, which has billed itself since its founding in 1999 as a voice for "academic integrity in collegiate sport."

Wait that's news? Just kidding, kids getting arrested could be an issue at any FB program, so I can't knock em for that, but everything else, yeah that's fair game.

Reaction Score
Rutgers has always been a joke. And their invitation to the B1G is the punchline.

Reaction Score
So who thinks Delaney wishes you could take a mulligan in Conference realignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom