This team is gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
horrible. I puked in my mouth
*edit* first half was gross

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Can Paul Pasqualoni even reside in this state any longer without wearing a bag on his head?

Reaction Score
th

Reaction Score
This team is not gross...Your post and comment is what I would consider gross. You are obviously not a UCONN fan or educated by this school or from one that you could be accepted.
Good luck in your endevor to grow up....I would suggest medical attention for your vomiting problem. Most times I have seen this from a little too much pre-game tail gaiting.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
This team is not gross...Your post and comment is what I would consider gross. You are obviously not a UCONN fan or educated by this school or from one that you could be accepted.
Good luck in your endevor to grow up....I would suggest medical attention for your vomiting problem. Most times I have seen this from a little too much pre-game tail gaiting.
To be fair, for 9.5 games they were pretty gross. That other .5, however, was a thing of beauty.

Reaction Score

The only thing worth barfing about was your comment. All alumni, fans and followers don't need you on this website.
You should be flagged. Really tired of *heads like you and your negative comments. Bet you were front and center when
we beat ND in South Bend, beat Baylor, won 5 in 5 nights at MSG. The only barfing I want to do is straight down your throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
The only thing worth barfing about was your comment. All alumni, fans and followers don't need you on this website.
You should be flagged. Really tired of *heads like you and your negative comments. Bet you were front and center when
we beat ND in South Bend, beat Baylor, won 5 in 5 nights at MSG. The only barfing I want to do is straight down your throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youre a crack head. The team is gross. Did you watch the first half of that game? yeah, sure they played much better the second half. but the first half is called "gross".

Reaction Score
LoL. *yawn. I graduated from UConn with an engineering degree. please little woof woof. Ive been a fan of UConn since the 80's. I call it like i see it. first half was the worst ive seen this team. period. get over yourself

Reaction Score
Gross is pretty accurate. 9 games worth of gross. Only exceptions the second half versus Temple and the first half versus Michigan. Other than that . . . . pathetic.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but how bout celebrating after making a good play huh? A+, there.

agree 100 percent. Was seeing this in previous nine games even after the issue was decided. Doesn't the other team just point to the scoreboard anymore?

Playing with emotion is desirable -- really want to see A LOT of that Saturday -- but a lot of this celebrating first downs and third-down defensive stops is gross. But not just a UConn thing, sadly.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
agree 100 percent. Was seeing this in previous nine games even after the issue was decided. Doesn't the other team just point to the scoreboard anymore?

Playing with emotion is desirable -- really want to see A LOT of that Saturday -- but a lot of this celebrating first downs and third-down defensive stops is gross. But not just a UConn thing, sadly.

They see the pros do the same thing and imitate it. Down 30, the defensive end sacks Brady for the first time in a decade and does a victory dance. Plain stupid.

Reaction Score
They see the pros do the same thing and imitate it. Down 30, the defensive end sacks Brady for the first time in a decade and does a victory dance. Plain stupid.

Or the , piece of crap, Steven Ridley (Mr. Fumble) decides to wave to the crowd in a "let's hear some noise gesture" and then fumbles on the next play (Denver TD). Ridley ought to be the most inconspicuous person in the stadium. Receive the handoff, run, then just get up, hand the ball to the official, shut your mouth, jog back to the huddle and prepare to do it again. No showmanship, no posturing for the crowd, no "look at the wonder of me" gestures. Act like your humbled just to have the opportunity and call no attention to yourself. Mr. Ridley, were I the coach, would not set foot on the field again this year and every year they have him under contract. I wouldn't cut him and give him even the slightest chance to prosper somewhere else. I would make him a forgotten, after though ("didn't he retire?) who would rot on the New England bench.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
TouchdownHusky said:
Or the , piece of crap, Steven Ridley (Mr. Fumble) decides to wave to the crowd in a "let's hear some noise gesture" and then fumbles on the next play (Denver TD). Ridley ought to be the most inconspicuous person in the stadium. Receive the handoff, run, then just get up, hand the ball to the official, shut your mouth, jog back to the huddle and prepare to do it again. No showmanship, no posturing for the crowd, no "look at the wonder of me" gestures. Act like your humbled just to have the opportunity and call no attention to yourself. Mr. Ridley, were I the coach, would not set foot on the field again this year and every year they have him under contract. I wouldn't cut him and give him even the slightest chance to prosper somewhere else. I would make him a forgotten, after though ("didn't he retire?) who would rot on the New England bench.

Some good stuff here.

A: you want UConn to throw the ball all over the field, but never celebrate for a second
B: you want the Patriots to keep a guy on the roster and never play him to punish him for a fumble. That's a long term winning strategy. How many roster spots should be used to not play glory boys?

Reaction Score
Fumbles are part of football. Unfortunately for Ridley, they're happenning way too often. Its too bad beccause he is by far the pas best running back but he is becoming a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom