This is why they will win the Championship 2016... | The Boneyard

This is why they will win the Championship 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This could be the best defensive team they have ever had. And could be the best rebounding team also. There is length everywhere! Except Moriah, and she's a bulldog of a defender. I think even the top completion will have a hard time scoring 60 on this team! Even though their offense will be explosive, it's their defensive that will be crazy!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This could be the best defensive team they have ever had. And could be the best rebounding team also. There is length everywhere! Except Moriah, and she's a bulldog of a defender. I think even the top completion will have a hard time scoring 60 on this team! Even though their offense will be explosive, it's their defensive that will be crazy!
Not much different from the last 3 Championships really.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno and CD have told us that every team has a different personality and it seems to solidify around the end of December. Stewie, Moriah, Morgan, and Kia are a powerful argument for a very tough minded team, but they do need help. I like where we sit.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Geno and CD have told us that every team has a different personality and it seems to solidify around the end of December. Stewie, Moriah, Morgan, and Kia are a powerful argument for a very tough minded team, but they do need help. I like where we sit.

Not a whole lot of help
But look around
There's a bench-full of budding superstars

Reaction Score
With 4 returning starters the only 'personality change' may be a different offensive flow based on having a true center. Plus pressure from the non-starters. Expect there will be a lot of BY posts later in the season along the lines of, "No way you can keep ______ [fill in the blank] on the bench."

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
With 4 returning starters the only 'personality change' may be a different offensive flow based on having a true center. Plus pressure from the non-starters. Expect there will be a lot of BY posts later in the season along the lines of, "No way you can keep ______ [fill in the blank] on the bench."
Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog