Think that fan support doesn't matter? | The Boneyard

Think that fan support doesn't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wolf would disagree.
Every time I step out on the court, that's in the back of my mind," Wolf said. "I feel like I've had so much support. There were a lot of times people could have said mean things, and maybe there were some. But I feel like the fans have had my back, and it motivates me. I want to pay them back."

Courant article.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
There are those who need positive reinforcement and those that need negative reinforcement. Most of us do better when its both but when positive reinforcement is predominant.

I'm happy for the guy! I think TO needs to start because his self esteem is a problem. I think KO recognizes this. But Wolf has been playing more at the end of games lately.

There was an article over the summer and Wolf felt excited about this season and felt he could finally contribute. The exits of AO and AD have given him this opportunity and it will be interesting to see how EW develops over this season.

I said it before the season started and I'll probably say it a few more times. Between AO and RS I felt the bigger loss was RS. My focus then and now was that AO was very flawed and more of a liability than an asset. RS was not an offensive option but he was special on the defensive end. Between TO, RS and a hopefully emerging EW the front court would have been able to compete with most teams and the backcourt would have to carry as much of a load. Hopefully DD can get better at playing the 4 or Nolan learns the game is about 10 people and TO can swing to the four.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I said it before the season started and I'll probably say it a few more times. Between AO and RS I felt the bigger loss was RS. My focus then and now was that AO was very flawed and more of a liability than an asset. RS was not an offensive option but he was special on the defensive end. Between TO, RS and a hopefully emerging EW the front court would have been able to compete with most teams and the backcourt would have to carry as much of a load. Hopefully DD can get better at playing the 4 or Nolan learns the game is about 10 people and TO can swing to the four.
Could not agree more about Roscoe. We're undefeated right now if he's playing for us this year.

Reaction Score
i love that quote. I may have said discouraging things about EW (i definitely thought them), but this guy has been playing within his limitations this year and doing it well. Another year of weight lifting and letting the game come to him and he has a chance to be a pretty nice piece next year.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind how far away from home this kid is. Fan support is like family support.

If he needs it then let's give it too him! (But tell him not to read the Yard)

caw

Reaction Score
Keep in mind how far away from home this kid is. Fan support is like family support.

If he needs it then let's give it too him! (But tell him not to read the Yard)

Or at least not after a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom