The World of Henry Orient | The Boneyard

The World of Henry Orient

Reaction Score
Watched it yesterday for the first time in 30 years. I had forgotten what a marvelous film it is. If you never saw it or heard of it, you're in for a treat.

Reaction Score
Watched it yesterday for the first time in 30 years. I had forgotten what a marvelous film it is. If you never saw it or heard of it, you're in for a treat.

I had this film in my Netflix Queue, but then it became unavailable.

Reaction Score
I had this film in my Netflix Queue, but then it became unavailable.
You can rent it on Amazon Video or buy it on Blu-ray. The young girl "Val" played by Tippy Walker dominates this film, made one great film then pretty much quit the movies. Sellers was never better, and Paula Prentiss is a riot. Al Lewis (Grandpa Munster) had a small but very funny part.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can rent it on Amazon Video or buy it on Blu-ray. The young girl "Val" played by Tippy Walker dominates this film, made one great film then pretty much quit the movies. Sellers was never better, and Paula Prentiss is a riot. Al Lewis (Grandpa Munster) had a small but very funny part.
Obligatory comment: Went to Al Lewis' restaurant after a show. Al Lewis was hitting on M-in-L big time. Kind of funny, in a vaguely creepy way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom