The UConn Golden Girls | The Boneyard

The UConn Golden Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"I look like I'm 5 and act like I'm 70." The great Moriah Jefferson.

The big question is, Will Morgan want to be the mother to NEXT year's team?

Reaction Score
Grandma MoJeff has such a sunny disposition. All I remember is she always has such a nice smile!!!

Reaction Score
Grandma MoJeff has such a sunny disposition. All I remember is she always has such a nice smile!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The way Tuck talked after the game I'd put the percentage of a return at about 1%.
Could be. I think Morgan is playing as if these are her last games. Certainly, they are her last games with her long-time buddies Stewie and Moriah. I think she hasn't fully decided and will take her time between the end of the season and the WNBA draft in April to decide.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Could be. I think Morgan is playing as if these are her last games. Certainly, they are her last games with her long-time buddies Stewie and Moriah. I think she hasn't fully decided and will take her time between the end of the season and the WNBA draft in April to decide.
I'm getting the feeling she's pretty well decided. Just hasn't said anything yet.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I could have sworn I saw sadness in her face in the close-up right before the tip against Robert Morris. Definitely put sadness on my face.

Reaction Score
The draft isn't long after they raise their 11th trophy, so I suspect she already knows what she's going to do, just like Jewell did last year.

Reaction Score
Love you guys MoJeff and Morgan..... hey how you get to be old ladies....... in just 4 years? You are both 21...... but do not look a day over 22!!!!

Good Luck in Bridgeport and beyond....!!!! Do yourselves proud and go make history for yourselves!!!! God knows you deserve it!!!! and remember we all love you!!!!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I actually think she is being very careful in the words she is using. She says things like Moriah's and Stewart's last game in Gampel', and 'our last games together in Gampel' so I don't think she has given any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom