The transfer portal opens today | Page 63 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
Interesting point of interest re: Jerry Jones-Dallas Cowboy owner and an Arkansas CBB booster. Apparently he was also involved in the Calipari recruiting process . Said he would double any NIL offer(on behalf of Arkansas-Cal) for any Kentucky commits who asked for their release and were interested in /considering going to Arkansas and follow Cal there.. Wacky

Reaction Score
There has to get a cap soon. This is ridiculous he’s not that good, not close!
The nba is littered with crappy bums making tons of money and saiary caps don’t solve that issue. Let teams overpay and they will learn. Cliff is not very good and no nba future. This will be his highest earning year in his career so be happy for him.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
The nba is littered with crappy bums making tons of money and saiary caps don’t solve that issue. Let teams overpay and they will learn. Cliff is not very good and no nba future. This will be his highest earning year in his career so be happy for him.
Yeah it’s true. These schools and nba franchises need to stop giving these guys extra money out of the goodness of their hearts.

Reaction Score
Can we talk for a minute about how remarkable it is that we added 3 high-impact players and had nobody of consequence leave through the portal?
Kids are definitely picking up what Danny is putting down. They want to be part of something rather than just another piece. I for one am so excited to see how this group of high caliber kids gels next season, after seeing the benchmark established last year. With an other year of the staff seasoning their expertise. Also like the fact we will be ranked 5-6, and to see how Danny’s system does against some of these teams with the big portal gets. He keeps kids hungry in the system, with the next man up approach. Truly the Golden Era.

Reaction Score
Cliff vs Johnson/Reed, who do you like over 40 minutes?

No brainer for me. Cliff dunks the ball really emphatically and blocks shots. But he is a terrible offensive player. Him getting the ball at the top of the three point circle while we run our action/cuts/motion and having to make a good decision is a frightening concept to me. Reed is going to be a really, really good player for us. Write it down.

Reaction Score
No brainer for me. Cliff dunks the ball really emphatically and blocks shots. But he is a terrible offensive player. Him getting the ball at the top of the three point circle while we run our action/cuts/motion and having to make a good decision is a frightening concept to me. Reed is going to be a really, really good player for us. Write it down.
I’ve posted exactly that repeatedly, with ya

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
A BY'er mentioned that Kugel might be on the move following the additions of Mayo & Storr. Apparently Self is not to sure about him showing up. KU Sports

Reaction Score
One of those you need to imbed the tweet.

I know he's very highly ranked but not really a need if Karaban stays in the draft.

Also, the guy that tweeted it has 72 followers and he says in the comments that he's the source of the info.

Does anyone know who this guy is?

Reaction Score
Also, the guy that tweeted it has 72 followers and he says in the comments that he's the source of the info.

Does anyone know who this guy is?
A fake burner account.

Reaction Score
One of those you need to imbed the tweet.

I know he's very highly ranked but not really a need if Karaban stays in the draft.

Have we heard any other reports or recruiting site back this up?

Reaction Score
I wonder if it was the glut at the position or something else, wasn't he the first guard/wing out of the portal that committed to them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom