The Recruiting Game: Erin Boley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Recruiting Game: Erin Boley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly, can anyone picture Geno messaging some recruit just before his team was to take the floor in the NC game? :rolleyes:
Apparently Geno tells top recruits that he doesn't need them. I guess it's some kind of reverse psychology because it seems to work!

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Brenda recruited a girl from us AFTER she verballed to Storrs. Eventually went to MD and played on Champ. Team. Legal but unsavory.:(

I don't post a lot, but this struck me. She also recruited Candace after committing to TN, and also contacted her well into her freshman year in Knoxville.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If I were a coach of a university not on the list, I would continue to pursue a player until they made a verbal commitment. Hey, if a girl is still considering 5 different suitors, she obviously is not that set on any of them...maybe I still have a chance.

Reaction Score
Few thoughts while reading this article: that coaches probably think that she is a teenager she'll change her mind and that's why they continue to recruit her even after she released her list of 7. I hope she'll come to first night and verbal to UConn. Jeff W. Is not afraid to pull all stops in recruiting and even as so far it didn't pan out they are a finalist for some of the best players of 2015 (Durr, others) and if he gets few of those they'll be very good as he can coach. IMO the thing that stops Boley from giving UConn a verbal is the fact that we got 3 very very good forwards from the 2015 class so she is probably worried about playing time. Hopefully she'll realize that training against amazing players and being coached by the best coaching staff in the country will make her a star for her senior year.

From what I've heard about her, she could be a star in her soph year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom