The Providence Stuff Has Got To Go | The Boneyard

The Providence Stuff Has Got To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know in saying that I'm now creating a PC thread but this has got to stop, the board is becoming damn near unreadable with the PC obsession by UConn posters and then mods letting PC trolls run free on this board. A thread about the Catholic 7 turns into a 10+ page thread with PC trolls going back and forth, a Kendal Harris is overrun by a PC troll, a Giffey injury thread has now turned into assessing PC's NCAA tourney chances. Stop the obsession with PC and if the mods are gonna let trolls take over the board just ignore them, this back and forth and hijacking of threads has turned this board to absolute . I thought the UK and Duke complexes were bad, this is 10x worse.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't mind letting PC posters hang out here, and I don't mind some trash talk, either. The obvious trolls need to go, though. There was really only that one guy who was saying UConn would be irrelevant moving forward that is an obvious troll.

Reaction Score
I think I'm going to start a thread agreeing with your thread. That will fix things...

Reaction Score
I actually like that we let the seans of the world in but we need to me a little more impatient with the "bob's" who have the Friar Tuck outfit on while posting......that's all!!

D

Deleted member 3149

but guys, we're so inferior to PC. We only have 3 titles, 4 final fours, 17 Big East championships, and 14 current NBA players... So when PC talks trash, they do have good points.

Reaction Score
Don't worry they won't take over this Board like the other one we had. We need to release some venom anyway and they are a great target.

Reaction Score
Remember when the PC guys took over the old yard when we left. Think it was the scout one.

Reaction Score
Remember when the PC guys took over the old yard when we left. Think it was the scout one.

Reaction Score
Just people getting fired up since we are playing them on Saturday. Dont read the threads that are starting to go down that road if it annoys you that much. Hopefully our much depleted team will bring home a W to end the season on a good note Saturday.

Reaction Score
I've been lectured in other threads that injuries and transfers are no excuse for a teams performance.

You play who you play with who you have

caw

Reaction Score
This is an example of sean baiting posters.

Usually he, FriarJ and a few others are fine, if wrong. Others are just annoying as all hell and trolls.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
How long has it been since they've been able to crow about something?

Let them have their fun.

It won't last long.

Reaction Score
How long has it been since they've been able to crow about something?

Let them have their fun.

It won't last long.
Well the last thing they seemed really excited about was taking over our aforementioned Scout board after we moved on.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Beat the bulldogs by 35.

yes u did. congrats as that will be your big local rival very soon in your future. bryant has a recruit coming in from ct that is going to shock your fans next year when he drops 10 and 10 on em. the maybe next year was your on goign school motto in general to bball.

Reaction Score
"haha you guys messed up on not recruiting gomes!"

caron-butler-trophy.jpg

sup

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I've been lectured in other threads that injuries and transfers are no excuse for a teams performance.

Unless you lose to Brown.

Reaction Score

Listen, don't be an idiot, or an instigator for that matter. Reading alot of what you post on here you seem to be a decent guy so don't go trolling for arguments or calling people "skippy" every 3 posts. No one is making any excuses, we'll 100% play with who we have and we can talk about the outcome saturday afternoon.

Reaction Score
Listen, don't be an idiot, or an instigator for that matter. Reading alot of what you post on here you seem to be a decent guy so don't go trolling for arguments or calling people "skippy" every 3 posts. No one is making any excuses, we'll 100% play with who we have and we can talk about the outcome saturday afternoon.

Tell you what Matt. I treat people with respect when they treat me with respect. Certain posters refer to me as "Seanzo" or a "little PC fan" or "thank me for my interest in UConn bball". Those posters will get zero respect from me. Hence "skippy". It's childish, but so are message boards.

Other posters, I have an itteligent back and forth with. Saturday is going to be a blast. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom