The power of conviction............ | The Boneyard

The power of conviction............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
it can change a season in a hurry! Last night's win, how they won, was huge on many levels. The biggest may just be that these kids start believing in themselves. I think we will see some old school UConn swag on the court tonight. CAN'T WAIT!

Reaction Score

Under 10k but it was a loud inspired crowd. Hopefully we get a great turnout today so we can Stay Alive...

Reaction Score
it can change a season in a hurry! Last night's win, how they won, was huge on many levels. The biggest may just be that these kids start believing in themselves. I think we will see some old school UConn swag on the court tonight. CAN'T WAIT!
We can pretty easily lose tonight. But, Cincy is the third best team in this conference (and I think by a lot), and the first and second best teams are playing on the other side of the bracket. If we can get by Tulsa...I don't think the difference between 3 games in 3 nights and 4 games in 4 nights is all that much...

Which means they'll lose tonight...:(

Reaction Score
I agree completely, especially from the perspective of a Psychology teacher, which I am. Belief, will take you a long way. If they buy into this Idea of destiny for Uconn, that can at the very least close the gap against some good teams....It doesnt mean they win, but I agree, it can be a powerful force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom