The Poet Lariat strikes again! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Poet Lariat strikes again!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Hopefully the fit will pass, but this just jumped into my head and demanded to be posted.

She gets knocked around in every game

NO whistles blow, it’s a cryin’ shame

When I see them beat so hard on Lou

It hurts me too!!

She gets assaulted, in the third degree

She just shakes it off, and drains a three!

But when I see them beat on Lou

It hurts me too!

It seems like every referee

They just ain’t got no eyes to see!

When they let her get pounded, black and blue

It hurts me too!

Reaction Score
And the Grinch grabbed the tree and he started to shove, when he heard a small sound like the coo of a dove.
He turned around fast and he saw a small Who! Little [Lou-Lo] Who, who was not more than two.
The Grinch had been caught by this tiny Who daughter, who'd got out of bed for a cup of cold water.
She stared at the Grinch and said "Santy Claus, why, why are you taking our Christmas tree? WHY?"

(Thanks, Dr. Seuss!)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Right, Nan, I had forgotten. Back in them good ol days, my shtick was that the PL was a sort of spirit who hung around and took over my computer and brain whenever I was overtired and too out of it to resist. Zoro would never write such nonsenseI loved Frank's "Father O'Malley, and a lot of his other alter egos. I know the board had to change, but it really was a lot more fun back then. Less serious and more gonzo. Thanks for all your hard work keeping it going through all its incarnations. And you too, JS and Biffster. And,of course, Tom.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom