The Official Spank A Spartan Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Official Spank A Spartan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could be worse...our O will get back in sync in the second half.

Reaction Score
Are we tired? Settling way too much for late in the shot clock jumpers.

Reaction Score
Hey look at it this way we hit out cold streak in the first half and are only down 4, and have held them to 25. Those open 3 will start to fall we get AB back, I would like to see more penetration from the guards and for goodness sakes please get into the offense before there are 8 seconds left on the shot clock.

Reaction Score
I do not at all understand the no-urgency, let's not run a play last 15 seconds. At all. But the few minutes before that, it's a combination of us not hitting outside shots we have open and good defense.

Reaction Score
We're seriously playing our balls off. Just not hitting some open shots (Giff in particular). And MSU has only been able to score hitting 3s on the secondary break before we match up.

The long media timeouts maybe helped MSU too. They called one at 6 which became a full timeout, them the under 8, then the under 4. It was like a halftime.

Reaction Score
Bazz should've finished on that behind the back blow-by. He kicked it back out and it led to 2 MSU transition 3's, changed the whole momentum of the game. Hoping KO tightens things up at the half and we come correct to start the 2nd half.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Lots of non-calls. Bazz was fouled at least three times. DD and Giff too.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Trading runs. This is College Basketball. I'm feeling okay, AB will be coming back in and will be rested. Olander (hopefully) won't be playing; maybe KO was just giving him looks. Didn't see any TS either.... KO waiting to send him in at the right time?

edit I want us to win just to make that mumbling moron Barkley look dumber than he already does himself.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Msu ONLY has 8 baskets.

And 6 are from lower Manhattan

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Why the hell is Barkley so anti uconn all the time? The dude pissed me off like crazy.

Reaction Score
babysheep said:
Trading runs. This is College Basketball. I'm feeling okay, AB will be coming back in and will be rested. Olander (hopefully) won't be playing; maybe KO was just giving him looks. Didn't see any TS either.... KO waiting to send him in at the right time?

Samuel played for a 3-4 minute stretch while we rested Boat, then Bazz. Our offense went stale around then, so we went back to the starters. Offense stayed stale.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Barkley picked MSU to blow us out so we're
Definitely Good .

Reaction Score

We are having a tough time getting into the paint. We aren't getting much out of the PnR either.

Reaction Score
Now I want UConn to win just to stick it to Barkley, one of the biggest wind bags out there. I hope someone from UConn taped that and plays it for the team before then 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Why the hell is Barkley so anti uconn all the time? The dude pissed me off like crazy.

Yeah..Well Barkley can be negative all he wants. He said that Louisville would be stomped by Kentucky. They won, but it took a late rush with Harrell out of the game to do it. Crow on Charles.

Reaction Score
He's just a fat windbag who still doesn't seem to want to accept our place in college basketball. He won nothing at Auburn and is a hater on our success.

Reaction Score
C'mon, 20 minutes of solid hoops left. Still right in there despite the drought. Let's go!!!!!

Reaction Score
Shots just arent falling for us right now. msu is playing good d but even our open looks are hitting rim. we need to come out fast in the 2nd half. if msu starts the half on a run we`re in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom