The new Nolan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The new Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Phil will be a solid contributor this year. Facey was more skilled than expected with his ball handling and shot. Olander didn't do anything to impress me. Actually, I thought he should have played it more low key in the scrimmage than he did considering his recent troubles. Brimah could be a key player by the end of the season. You can't learn much from this type of scrimmage.

Reaction Score
You apparently don't remember the Hilton of 05/06 very well, or you let your memories of HA the freshman temper your recollection of HA the senior.
Yup. Hilton was very good sr year. I think time fogs our memories as to how good he was. A nba team made him a lottery pick for a reason. I think it is unfair to expect Phil to have that kind of improvement from fresh to soph season. He will be better than last year but expectations are going a little crazy based on one scrimmage

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yup. Hilton was very good sr year. I think time fogs our memories as to how good he was. A nba team made him a lottery pick for a reason. I think it is unfair to expect Phil to have that kind of improvement from fresh to soph season. He will be better than last year but expectations are going a little crazy based on one scrimmage
And didn't he have a knee strain tournament time which impacted his play particularly against GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom