The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Team defense gets my Badass Award tonight. Best I've seen all year. Very few lapses.

If they continue to play defense with the same consistent determination, togetherness, grit and intensity, they have a great shot at a 13th Final Four in a row... and a possible 12th NC!

Go Huskies!!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Wasn't long ago people were questioning, "what happened to Aliyah?" "What's going on with Evina?"...I think they both answered those questions in the last few weeks. The simple answer, "There's nothing wrong with Edwards." "There's nothing going on with Evina."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wasn't long ago people were questioning, "what happened to Aliyah?" "What's going on with Evina?"...I think they both answered those questions in the last few weeks. The simple answer, "There's nothing wrong with Edwards." "There's nothing going on with Evina."
Actually there was an article that talked about what’s been going on in Evina‘s life, but she had a terrific game today and seem to be playing with a lot of joy.

Reaction Score
I agree with many that it should go team for the BA and have taken criticism for it in the past doing the same.
I'm going post game here with Evina talking on CBS about Villanova band, after last nights win chanting we want UConn, we want UConn.
Her comment, post game tonight ... you got UCONN. ;)

Reaction Score
Hard to choose because they are playing like family!
Bad Ass Award = to a "nasty" team , defense
leads to offense = leads to winning. GO HUSKIES! Z

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom