THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond | Page 2 | The Boneyard

THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I changed the title of the New on Kasongo thread to Old News on Kasongo since it's no longer new, and it's spinning out of control down unrelated rabbit holes.

Maybe it doesn't bug others, but it sometimes drives me crazy when a thread that deals with timely content, like news about a recruit, spins into a threads of nonsense.
It's not so much that it bugs me, but I don't check twitter and what not, so when I log onto the BY hoping to see something "new" regarding a recruit, I get confused unless I check the date the OP started the thread so I can figure out if the news REALLY is new or not...!

Reaction Score
not setting myself up for disappointment, after Wednesday when that article came out I thought for sure he was ours.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure. I was thinking he was indirectly referring to Ro Russell, since that was Denham's AAU coach.

Denham had his shot (in the league). What more can one ask for? The outcome was on him...had zero to do with UCONN.

Reaction Score
The last Ray out of UCONN had a pretty damn good NBA career. That's gotta,count for something. Come on Ray.

Reaction Score
I'll never accuse you of not reading my posts.

So, anyway, to the point: Countdown to Ecstasy or Can't Buy a Thrill?

Both are great Probably CTE. It's amazing how prolific a songwriting duo they were.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
NOTE TO RAY KASONGO: When you come to the Boneyard after (hopefully) committing, please only read this thread, and none of the others about your recruitment. Thank you.

Reaction Score
twitter juice? for real?

lol, it was a joke

Juice_Poster.jpg

Reaction Score
BREAKING: Kasongo just told me that he is deciding tonight. We are in really good shape.
3, he told you that directly like in a PM? That is GREAT! So happy things are looking our way for Kasongo. I know he's a 3 star now, but that's because he's hardly been scouted. Definite top 50 potential by next spring. Let's just hope this is exactly what it looks like...

caw

Reaction Score
I heard Jerry reached out to 3uconn for crystal ball advice.

Well obviously he was correct all along. I mean he did initially have it as UConn, unless Kasongo chooses Oregon then he was also right because he had it at Oregon when Kasongo first committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom