The Judge Speaks. | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks.

Reaction Score
The Judge is now 5-1 ATS against a brutal non conference schedule and is locked into this years team.

I said it a few weeks ago and I’ll say it again. We are the best team in the country.

Put your futures in for the Big East Tourney, the Final Four and the Natty right now. You’ll never have better odds and we will sweep it all home partying and cashing in like never before.

This year is the penultimate.

(Leave the Doomed nonsense at the door and trust your Judge)

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
The Judge is now 5-1 ATS against a brutal non conference schedule and is locked into this years team.

I said it a few weeks ago and I’ll say it again. We are the best team in the country.

Put your futures in for the Big East Tourney, the Final Four and the Natty right now. You’ll never have better odds and we will sweep it all home partying and cashing in like never before.

Does the judge know what penultimate means

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Deepster, you quit. You may choose to pretend you didn't, but The Boneyard never forgets. Stop embarrassing yourself hopping on the bandwagon whenever the team does well, only to slink off into a corner pleading "retirement" whenever we had a rough patch.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

We're rooting for a very good basketball team that's quite enjoyable to watch, and you sound drunk.

Reaction Score
I feel like we haven't even played a B+ game yet. The potential for this team is crazy. There's a few things that worry me about tournament play but I think we'll clean it up.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

And this, folks, is how you get one LIKE.

Reaction Score

If you are waiting until now to put in futures you already missed the boat on the best numbers. You literally are getting the worst possible numbers at this point.

What was 20/1 before the year is now 9/1 to win it all.

Big East has gone from 4/1 to +160.

Reaction Score
pe·nul·ti·mate
/pəˈnəltəmət/

adjective
  1. last but one in a series of things; second last.
    "the penultimate chapter of the book"
tenor.gif

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You’re right.

Let’s try that whole “Prankster as judge” tire fire again going for #6.
Lol, man you are desperate for attention.

I remind you that we are 1-0 since you retired.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom