The good, the bad, and the ugly | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Carl Spackler said:
Speaking of the Good, the Bad, The Ugly Now that they got the third down noise corrected, how about we finally get back to some kind of opening music again for the team coming out of the tunnel prior to the game. O Fortuna is long gone, need a new incarnation. I've been patiently waiting for Ennio Morricone, and the first 2 minutes 30 seconds music in this clip to be incorporated, as the team is getting ready to come out of the tunnel, and be on the loudspeakers at Rentschler. Somewhere in Bob Diaco, this has got to hit a nerve. How about it KGUN7? Put together a clip? YouTube Video

You don't like For Those About to Rock?

Reaction Score
Carl - Please re-watch this fumble in real time ... and buy a stop watch with 2 places after the decimal. Newsome barely has any time to wrap his arms around the ball before being drilled. This is the reason why HCBD is not too pleased with the "coaching" of the OL. Clearly ... someone blew a call or missed an assignment ... this one is not on Newsome. And I am not from Ansonia and I am not a family member ...

UCONNBSU1_zps68a654ac.jpg

1:30. It's a simple matter of weight ratios (smirk).

Sorry bored waiting to see us vs SF. How about 0 fumbles this week?

Reaction Score
Carl - Please re-watch this fumble in real time ... and buy a stop watch with 2 places after the decimal. Newsome barely has any time to wrap his arms around the ball before being drilled. This is the reason why HCBD is not too pleased with the "coaching" of the OL. Clearly ... someone blew a call or missed an assignment ... this one is not on Newsome. And I am not from Ansonia and I am not a family member ...

UCONNBSU1_zps68a654ac.jpg
Yikes... Mateas, what happened bro?

Reaction Score
Yikes... Mateas, what happened bro?
I saw similar plays 2-3 times over the weekend in other games. Only one guy fumbled the football. Look, the play shouldn't have happened and the primary culprit was th eoffensive lineman who missed the block(Mateas?) But that doesn't totally excuse the running back either. Got to secure that rock. Especially deep in your end of the field. Guys fumble in high school, college the NFL, heck maybe even the lingerie league, though nobody really knows because nobody bothers watching the football there, but this has become a bad habit. that's why I think Diaco needs to lay down the law and say if it happens to you, take a seat. Don't call us, we'll call you. It may still happen, we might end up having to go empty backfield. But we can't spot opponents 7 points before we even warm up.

Reaction Score

Bring back O Fortuna, the glory days of UConn Football. Came out to that for my wedding introduction. The old people thought the world was ending...but all the dudes loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom