The Geno Auriemma Show 12/22/17 | The Boneyard

The Geno Auriemma Show 12/22/17

Reaction Score
It is up there. Just choose women's basketball season 2017-18 and click the all-access tab.

Is "up there" here on the boards or on SNY? I've just cut the cord on cable, and I suspect I won't be able to get SNY via streaming. If there's a way I can watch The Geno Auriemma Show and All Access online, that would be great.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Is "up there" here on the boards or on SNY? I've just cut the cord on cable, and I suspect I won't be able to get SNY via streaming. If there's a way I can watch The Geno Auriemma Show and All Access online, that would be great.
SNY...partially, UConn Fan. The site has the two Geno shows and the November All Access but not the All Access show from 12/22 (sigh). Go to uconnhuskygames.com, click on "women's basketball seasons" in the upper right hand corner, then "2017-18" and you should be able to find three of the four videos. I'm hoping the site will post the latest All Access video, too.

Reaction Score
SNY...partially, UConn Fan. The site has the two Geno shows and the November All Access but not the All Access show from 12/22 (sigh). Go to uconnhuskygames.com, click on "women's basketball seasons" in the upper right hand corner, then "2017-18" and you should be able to find three of the four videos. I'm hoping the site will post the latest All Access video, too.

Thank you very much! I've bookmarked the site, and now I can watch a November Geno show I didn't get to see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom