The fall of BC | The Boneyard

The fall of BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Their program is down

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/high...hurst-jr-michigan-decision-not-that-difficult

These quotes from the article say everything:

I think it's sad that all of us are from this area and none of us are going to BC. For Massachusetts players, it's kind of something you wouldn’t believe you'd be able to do, going to some of these schools that you see on TV -- Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, all the really big schools no one expects to play for.

Even when I walk around campuses, people are like 'Where are you from?' I tell them I'm from Massachusetts and they're like, 'I didn’t know they play football there.'

Reaction Score
Yes BC is down but I'd much rather see an article saying that UCONN is on the rise. We can gloat about BC but it really is beside the point. Our goal is to upgrade UCONN and IMO if BC also progresses, it's not bad for us (as long as we kick their on the field).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No one in the Northeast is going to consistently beat Michigan for players any time soon. That's hardly a realistic standard.

Reaction Score
No one in the Northeast is going to consistently beat Michigan for players any time soon. That's hardly a realistic standard.

No, but maybe you can beat them for players occasionally by offering a top notch program that rivals most BCS schools (conference affiliation, stadium size, tv exposure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom