The Consciousness of UConn... | The Boneyard

The Consciousness of UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
as seen on Twitter today.

UConn_tweet_15.jpg

Reaction Score
Right on, B'WayVa- On every ESPN televised game, a big part of announcer Dave O'Brien's job is to convince the viewers (with the meaningless "7 of 12" stat) that they are about to watch a rivalry that is owned of late by ND!! Total BS. Of those 7 losses, 4 were regular season losses and 1 was in BigEast tourney play. So I'm quite comfortable moving past those 5 losses because after all, what UCONN plays for is National Championships. In historical terms, those 5 losses may mean something to ND, but they mean nothing to UConn- only NCs matter. And UConn has won an incredible 5 of the last 7 NCs !!! It does bother me that ND knocked us out in the FF semis in 2011 and 2012 because that stopped us from winning what would now be an impossible-to-ever-match 7 consecutive National Championships !!! (but ND couldn't seal the deal, losing :D:D both times in the championship game.) ND and O'Brien can pretend there is parity between the two teams with that meaningless '7 out of 12' , but spare me that crapola, every knowledgeable WCBB fan knows better.

Note: [ND has now been in 4 of the last 5 National Championship games, and that's an incredible accomplishment. Great job. But ND has lost every single one of those Championship games, and that is an absolute nightmare that surely drives Muffet and the legion of Irish fans INSANE. Man, that schadenfreude is a b*tch.] ENJOY ONE, N.D. FANS:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The numbers are just hype from the media who tries to promote rating. Ask ND players, they will tell you first hand that they are very sick of seeing and losing to Uconn. Check out the ND locker video after 2015 NC loss to Uconn then you know what I mean.

We've got their numbers. The worse part is we're in their heads and they can't get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom