The best moment of the game | The Boneyard

The best moment of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
One play doesn’t really standout to me. The overall team effort was amazing. This team was truly one of a kind and set a standard that probably won’t ever be matched by any team, ever. Won their tourney games by 140 total points. The most ever.

Reaction Score
Is Hurley going on the court and pushing Cam. I laughed. I cried. I knew it wouldn't matter. It was a totally Shaka move. But Hurley simply just could NOT abide by the offense not moving. Greatness on bun.
It was insane but it was so fitting. Cam jumping in with the trees and getting the most impressive rebound of the game also made total sense.

Hurley and Cam are both insane. Cam is the best one year player we've ever had, I want to see him play here for the next 12 years.

Reaction Score
two series stuck out to me and both involved Samson dunking...or trying to.

first one he had back to back dunks running the same PNR around Edey.

the other one he missed a dunk off a fast break and I was thinking o man this is going to turn into a momentum swing, then next possession AK comes back and dunks it to totally redeem Samson

Reaction Score
I think I have to point to Karaban's 3 ball, corner pocket. We were up already, that one was the one I finally stopped stressing and the felt the route was truly on.

Doesn't help my buddy kept saying he needs to stop shooting, in which I replied "I don't care if he goes 0-9, shooters shoot and the next ones going in is where is mind needs to be"

Reaction Score
One play doesn’t really standout to me. The overall team effort was amazing. This team was truly one of a kind and set a standard that probably won’t ever be matched by any team, ever. Won their tourney games by 140 total points. The most ever.
Sam’s 4 minutes of electricity were the game for me. Edey was like how am I supposed to guard that??!

Reaction Score
I think I have to point to Karaban's 3 ball, corner pocket. We were up already, that one was the one I finally stopped stressing and the felt the route was truly on.

Doesn't help my buddy kept saying he needs to stop shooting, in which I replied "I don't care if he goes 0-9, shooters shoot and the next ones going in is where is mind needs to be"
Always nailing coffins. Alex is the undertaker to Killer Cam.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
He did it to Castle a couple games ago too. I'm honestly not sure he even consciously does it.
It looked like Hurley asked Cam if he touched him when they came in for the timeout the play after. So I agree.

Reaction Score
It was insane but it was so fitting. Cam jumping in with the trees and getting the most impressive rebound of the game also made total sense.

Hurley and Cam are both insane. Cam is the best one year player we've ever had, I want to see him play here for the next 12 years.
But Tristan is the best ncaa transfer in history. The great question ow looms. Is newton on your all time starting 5 with all the accolades an MOP and player of the game(2023, sanogo won mop for the tournament)?

Reaction Score
When Purdue stopped fouling and accepted defeat.
Yes!! Was watching with my wife and my jaw was on the floor and I just kept repeating “They gave up??? They gave up? They gave up!”

Other favorite moments -
Newton’s circus layup over Edey
Karaban three to go up 14
Castle coming back like a minute later and hitting a 3
Samson’s back to back dunks
Diarra’s fast break layup into the U-C-O-N-N chant

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yes!! Was watching with my wife and my jaw was on the floor and I just kept repeating “They gave up??? They gave up? They gave up!”

Other favorite moments -
Newton’s circus layup over Edey
Karaban three to go up 14
Castle coming back like a minute later and hitting a 3
Samson’s back to back dunks
Diarra’s fast break layup into the U-C-O-N-N chant

FFBhJrCXIAU8Sbt.jpg

Reaction Score
Samson lobs for sure. Castle's steal was making huge plays I'll never forget. Hell even Spencer stealing the rebound from Edey and getting a phantom foul called on him

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a giant Grisly Bear being cornered by a pack of wolves (Huskies) thinking "ha, I can handle anyone of these clowns" until he realizes he miscalculated and ends up surrendering:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom