Thanks... | The Boneyard

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm in the Virgin Islands for vacation/the Paradise Jam. My husband, sons and I were watching the game when...stoopid SportSCenter came on. There was about a minute left in regulation. I saw that another channel picked it up but we couldn't find it here. Tx for the play-by-play and the laugh out loud comments during the game.

Warde Manuel is here. I didn't talk to him last night but may approach him at tonite's game Any questions for him?

BTW, we had a high of 85 degrees today with a balmy breeze and sunny skies. We spent the day at the beach where a bikini-clad twenty-something us served drinks as we sat on the beach. I know my husband certainly enjoyed the scenery.

Reaction Score
Warde Manuel is here. I didn't talk to him last night but may approach him at tonite's game Any questions for him?

In all seriousness please tell him GDL has to go...on behalf of all of us. Get your friends to say it too. A chant may be in order.

GDL must go! GDL must go! GDL must go!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ask him if we're getting a new OC. ;)
In all seriousness please tell him GDL has to go...on behalf of all of us. Get your friends to say it too. A chant may be in order.

I will ask him. Seriously. He hedged when asked about the ACC, btw, made a non-commital "we're monitoring the situation" comment. Actually, that's probably good news - no public lobbying by Prez Herbst or Manuel, no whiff of desperation.

Reaction Score
I will ask him. Seriously. He hedged when asked about the ACC, btw, made a non-commital "we're monitoring the situation" comment. Actually, that's probably good news - no public lobbying by Prez Herbst or Manuel, no whiff of desperation.

If you want to be coy about it just say "Boy that recently fired head coach of Western Michigan sure ran a productive offense. You think he's looking for a job? Have you seen his resume?"

Reaction Score
Ask him if his state taxpayer funded vacation is helping with conference alignment negotiations.

Reaction Score

Please tell him to keep GDL, as we beat a ranked team at their place.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ask him if his state taxpayer funded vacation is helping with conference alignment negotiations.
There may be an ACC official here. Wake Forest is one of the participants.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
:D ask him why he didn't respond to my emails?
A better question may be when does the restraining order he had issue on you expire?

Reaction Score
Haven't seen warde at the pool but the pres has been at the beach every day...at the thanksgiving dinner, warde introduced big donor and thanked him for his donation to the practice facility. That wasn't done last time we were here...they were all just at dinner together...really working it...

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I would phrase the question "Who are you looking at for the offensive coordinator position next season"?

Reaction Score
I'm in the Virgin Islands for vacation/the Paradise Jam. My husband, sons and I were watching the game when...stoopid SportSCenter came on. There was about a minute left in regulation. I saw that another channel picked it up but we couldn't find it here. Tx for the play-by-play and the laugh out loud comments during the game.

BTW, we had a high of 85 degrees today with a balmy breeze and sunny skies. We spent the day at the beach where a bikini-clad twenty-something us served drinks as we sat on the beach. I know my husband certainly enjoyed the scenery.

Ask him to come out into the lots and walk among the tailgates next Saturday.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The game was PACKED, a sell out for the #2 nationally ranked team vs #14. I couldn't even see Manuel much less get close to him.

Reaction Score
The game was PACKED, a sell out for the #2 nationally ranked team vs #14. I couldn't even see Manuel much less get close to him.
God, I couldn't get away from him...he was on our shuttle and practically sat between my legs all game...not really someone you want to sit behind in bleacher seats...

Reaction Score
Haven't seen warde at the pool but the pres has been at the beach every day...at the thanksgiving dinner, warde introduced big donor and thanked him for his donation to the practice facility. That wasn't done last time we were here...they were all just at dinner together...really working it...

Susan....bikini or one piece type of gal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom