THANK YOU!!! | The Boneyard

THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I do not know which Mod to thank personally, so I will do it here for all to see. THANK YOU so much for my wonderful new avatar of the skyline looking down the Chicago River. I am now homesick as can be....will rechannel my energy by looking forward to the game at the XL tomorrow night. Really, I am touched by your thoughtfulness.

Reaction Score
I do not know which Mod to thank personally, so I will do it here for all to see. THANK YOU so much for my wonderful new avatar of the skyline looking down the Chicago River. I am now homesick as can be....will rechannel my energy by looking forward to the game at the XL tomorrow night. Really, I am touched by your thoughtfulness.
Man, you must rate. I had to get my own.:eek:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I'm bettin on the Biffster.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Man, I thought that was Storrs. ;) Would you believe Hartford?

JS

Reaction Score
You're welcome, ChicagoGG.

JS

Reaction Score
Are you the one responsible for the user titles for us visitors?
Some, but not yours. HuskyNan did others.

Anyone who wants something different should feel free to PM her, Biff or me.

In the case of visitors, it's nice if the avatar and/or title indicates the team of primary allegiance so people will know where they're coming from when they say "we."

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Some, but not yours. HuskyNan did others.

Anyone who wants something different should feel free to PM her, Biff or me.

In the case of visitors, it's nice if the avatar and/or title indicates the team of primary allegiance so people will know where they're coming from when they say "we."

Ok... my avatar is one of our team captains... Lexie Brown :cool:

JS

Reaction Score
I should have noted that in many cases, such as yours, the handle does the job, though you may get a custom title anyway.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Don't know if what you said about Lexie is accurate, but if so How is a Brand New Player who's not playing a Co-Captain?

While approved, don't like that she is able to travel with the team on road games, while other players at other institution are not able to. How many games will she travel to? If its all of them, there's no way she can accomplish that without missing classes.

BTW I would feel this way about any player at any school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc