Thank you TJI | The Boneyard

Thank you TJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We could hear you guys the whole game on TV. Nice job supporting the Huskies and showing our
home court advantage. Danny's cheer was loud and the response was loud also. Great job supporting
the Huskies and showing our home court advantage at MSG. Well done. NYC is Uconn country.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
great seats, great game, great time.

Really really appreciate that you get these great seats - thank you

Absolutely yes. Great seats, wonderful time. Thank you TJI for all the work you did to make this possible.

Reaction Score
Thanks from me, also, and the big guy that sat behind you! We always have a terrific time attending the Maggie Dixon Classic, and all your efforts coordinating and organizing "The Boneyard" are truly appreciated.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
My TOTAL pleasure - it's always lovely to attend a game with fellow 'yards... kjkj - loved your insight and humor.

Let's do it again next year! (and maybe wear name tags... lol)

Safe days to all.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
BTW - one of the crew left a UConn jacket (think it might be Kenny? sent you an email) I have it and can mail it back - just drop me a line: womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Thank youTJI... Once again you are Da Bomb!!!

And to Danny, many thanks... We had our neighbors children and their cousins from Paris with us... First basketball game ever for the Parisians. The kids were totally into it... They even learned the UConn cheer!!!

DSCF4261A.jpg

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
And the girls even made the Jumbotron...

DSCF4267B.jpg

Reaction Score
Thanks again TJI for all you do every year to make this an annual Boneyard event, and especially for going the extra mile this year. We had a great time.

Reaction Score
I echo the thanks! Wish I could have made the pre game dinner but missed the early train out of Hamilton NJ. I hope the Maggie Tourn returns to a weekend day double header next year. Attracts more people and gets more exposure for the underlying cause. Happy New Year to all.

Reaction Score
What more can I add but another Thank you Helen! Going to the Maggie Dixon would definitely not be the same experience without you. We appreciate your generosity and all the time it takes to pull all of this together. Happy New Year and all the best. Hope we can do it again next year.

Reaction Score
THIS JUSTIN: I left my UCONN Jacket on the back of my seat at the game. If someone picked it up please let me know so I can schedule a meeting to pick it up. By the time I realized it, we would have missed our train so I didn't go back and retrieve it. Also, TJI best seats my wife and I ever had. First time for us to attend this game and we had a most "Wonderful, Wonderful Time". And my gosh was it fun to sit with the best fans in the game. A lot of knowledge spread around during the game and we were directly behind three rows of Maryland fans. They started out loud and willing to talk up their team, but ended quiet subdue. Oh well I guess they should become UCONN fans. We hope they are in this event again next year.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Helen,
Thank you for putting the evening together. We had a great time, my family loved it, and our team toughed out a hard game. A good night all around.

Reaction Score
TWG - I have your jacket... email me and I can mail it out: womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com

Fingers crossed UConn continues to be part of the event. Maybe a "thank you" email to the program?

athleticdirector
deborah.corum

Also, as in earlier years, the generosity of attendees has allowed me to make a donation to the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation in the Boneyard's name. http://www.sca-aware.org/campus/maggies-legacy

Helen, you mention above that we could write Deborah Corum, but that does seem like a complete address? How can we write her about continuing the game?

Reaction Score
Helen, a thousand thanks for all the work you did to put this together! And please pass along my thanks to your contact at the MSG organization who helped make it possible.

Our seats were so good -- we were like three rows directly behind Doris Burke's commentary position -- my colleagues at work told me that they actually saw me once when the camera was on them doing some commentary on the game! I think the last time I had seats THAT good at a UConn game was when I attended the 2000 regional semifinals & finals at Richmond when I was seated two rows behind the UConn bench.

This was my first time attending a road game as part of The Boneyard group. I hope to do it again soon!

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak