Thank you Ryan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Thank you Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doheny said:
I hate writing this, because Boat was 100% in effort, energy, and desire, but on offense, he failed to make his team-mates better. I know I'll get roasted for saying this, but I haven't felt that he was helping our mediocre players rise above their mediocrity.

You won't get roasted because it's a comment that can be pretty easily dismissed. He can't shoot the ball for other guys. He can't control whether they rebound. I'm not sure what more you expect him to do.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I hate writing this, because Boat was 100% in effort, energy, and desire, but on offense, he failed to make his team-mates better. I know I'll get roasted for saying this, but I haven't felt that he was helping our mediocre players rise above their mediocrity.
I believe this is off-base. They each had more than enough opportunities to make a difference that would have changed the result last night, or against Texas or Yale for that matter. He can't put the ball in the hoop for them.

Reaction Score
You won't get roasted because it's a comment that can be pretty easily dismissed. He can't shoot the ball for other guys. He can't control whether they rebound. I'm not sure what more you expect him to do.

It wouldn't be sports if we weren't blaming the team's best player for his teammates' poor play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom