Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lol, why are u guys still paying attention to them dudes, they are clearly mindless. As long as they keep their brand of crazy over there and don't try to come here looking to engage, I am good.
Because they're hilarious, and it's very entertaining to me to read the threads.

Reaction Score
The problem with their board isn't they they have dumb posters. The problem is that no one steps and tells these dumb posters to shut the hell up when they are out of their element.

Edit. The real problem is that I am dumb enough to continue clicking.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The problem with their board isn't they they have dumb posters. The problem is that no one steps and tells these dumb posters to shut the hell up when they are out of their element.

Edit. The real problem is that I am dumb enough to continue clicking.

It's more fun to watch them dig that hole deeper and deeper. They & their school are in a different hoops universe than we are and this just amplifies this. I'm not meaning to sound condescending or arrogant, it's just very obvious.

Reaction Score
Going to this board is bad enough to ruin many of my days.
I can't imagine going to opponent's board except:
To congratulate a fellow league member for winning a National Tournement.
To express condolences to a league member, if a key player is seriously injured.
As for all our former league members "esten muertos para mi."

Reaction Score
this is the best back and forth banter since the San Diego St. fans in the '11 sweet 16..lol

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
It's more fun to watch them dig that hole deeper and deeper. They & their school are in a different hoops universe than we are and this just amplifies this. I'm not meaning to sound condescending or arrogant, it's just very obvious.

Calhoun has taken dumps that has only 1 fewer sweet 16 appearances than VCU.

Reaction Score
I wonder if those clowns know how much we are just laughing at them from this corner of the internet.

caw

Reaction Score
I've started to look forward to checking out the smile inducing posts on the VCU board's 18 month old recruiting thread. This morning, it seems that one guy decided to take the time to look up all our recruits since 2006 & ask why so many "4 and 5" star guys never made it to the NBA despite our reputation of getting guys into the league.

Sooooo....I ask you....was 5'-10" Wiggins ever going to play in the league?...Did you know that Madeldove and Darius Smith were 4 star guys??? And Nate Miles?? he. he....I guess the big question is why did this guy decide to include 4 star players on this list?? Does he realize that a "4 star" rankings includes players all the way down to #100? Is he trying to ask why we didn't turn these kids ranked #70 or #90 out of high school into 5-10 NBA pros???? JC was good but...

Oh..and here's the best part, he's got DeAndre Daniels on his list. Damn!!!!...give the kid a chance. He hasn't even gotten his 2014 national championship ring yet.

It's an interesting list of players:
Curtis Kelley - renowned at UConn and KSU for being a bit of a bonehead, transferred
Doug Wiggins - 5'10 maybe, had serious drinking issues and didn't fix them after he transferred to UMass. Still loves UConn as far as I'm aware.
Jon Mandeldove - basically kicked off the team, not off scholarship bc his grades were abysmal
Nate Miles - kicked out of school in less than a semester bc he contacted a girl who had a restraining order on him
Ater Majok - got drafted after one year at UConn
Darius Smith - I think he snuck in as a four star player after UConn signed him, he had serious grade issues and was 5'10-5'11
Jamal Coombs-McDaniel - pothead
Deandre Daniels - was literally just drafted
Jerome Dyson - wasn't drafted but has made quite a few ten day contracts
Stanley Robinson - drafted but had a serious injury during preseason and never really recovered
Alex Oriakhi - drafted

So 11 players, 4 who were actually drafted and another who has been on rosters for quite a few games regardless of how many he played. 6 with serious legal/personal/grade issues, 2 of those six were about 5'10.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think the rating should go something like this:
Every top 10 player that makes the NBA 0 points
Every player ranked 11-25 that makes the NBA 1 point
Every top 25 player that doesn't make the NBA Minus 1 point
Every player ranked 25-35 that makes the NBA 1 point
Every player ranked 36-75 2 points
Players ranked 76 and above 3 points

Something that rewards developing players over baby-sitting an NBA guy for a year.

Reaction Score
http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2...its-are-done-now-mack-is-working-on-decision/

Now that visits are finished, Ms. Mack said her son wants some time to himself to think things thru.

“He’s taking a break for a day or two to think on it,” she said. “I’m hoping for a decision this week. He’s still trying to figure it out. I’ll just be glad when it’s over.”

The fact USC is just a few miles down the road from their home in Hopkins is not a factor in the decision according to Ms. Mack.

“The five schools he chose are right here. on the East Coast. I’m fine with that.”

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm to lazy to read the rest of this thread, can someone please tell me if anything important happened between post 510 on, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm to lazy to read the rest of this thread, can someone please tell me if anything important happened between post 510 on, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Cliff Notes Version? Somewhere around Post 511 Boneyarders started posting pics of hot chicks in binkinis. It went on for about 60-70 posts and then the thread came back to reality with some quotes from Tevin's mom being fine with all five choices being on the east coast.

Nothing worth going back and checking.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
- There's some guy follows Tevin around with a video camera who loves UConn.
- VCU fans think that their best shot at landing him is to harass him on twitter.
- We seem to be the leader at this point.
- Decision more than likely this week, next week at the latest.

Reaction Score
Calhoun has taken dumps that has only 1 fewer sweet 16 appearances than VCU.

I actually thought VCU had a decent program until I did some searching. They have ONE Sweet 16 in their programs history to our 17. We are spoiled and consider Sweet 16 losses a disappointment.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Timeline.

May 1st, 1996. Tevin Mack is born. VCU fans try to gain access to the nursery, but are turned away.

1996-2013. Tevin Mack goes from being an undersized point guard at 22" long to a viable small forward at 6'7". Doctors say he would have grown to almost 6'10" if it weren't for VCU fans grabbing the hem of his shirt for 17 years. UConn wins three titles. VCU, Clemson, South Carolina and Georgia win none.

2014 - UConn wins another title. Tevin Mack takes several visits to several schools. My computer decides that when I write UConn, I mean Upon and when I write Tevin, I mean Kevin. I overcome these obstacles to remain a premier internet poster. Tevin decides to decide.

And that is where things stand now.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Sir Tevin Mack, Mack , Mack...

...to see the Huskies, Huskies, Huskies...

oh crap:

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
According to 247 sports, Mack will be announcing soon. Possibly as early as tonight.

Reaction Score
I don't have a good feeling but hopefully I'll be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member