Tennessee & South Carolina Thought | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tennessee & South Carolina Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Far be it from me to advise a mod what to do. ;) However, I thought this board's strategy on handling the obvious first time troll post by GCMyDuDo was working quite well by ignoring it. (aka Don't feed the trolls) I believe the general opinion of this board is that a USCe -UConn matchup would be the most likely one, in this season's NCAA final. If it really wants to read more praise about USCe women's team then there is here, it should go to their board.

Last edited:

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me the exact date in which DD played decent minutes in an actual WCBB game?

Reaction Score
I'm upset you threw Sims in an angel DD category and also upset you make this type of list regarding emotions and fail to throw in DT. There's no problem with showing controlled emotion during games. When us guys do it it shows our competitiveness and drive for the game but when ladies do it we love to deem that they have some type of attitude problem. #stopthedoublestandards

Oh, now-now...pouting is pouting, independent of sex. No double standard there. Don't be upset...just smile. :D

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me the exact date in which DD played decent minutes in an actual WCBB game?

April 1, 2014 against Stanford in the Elite 8.
DD played 39 minutes and scored 13 points on 5 of 15 shooting with1 assist and 3 turnovers.
They could have used 40 or 50 that day from her. Her team needed it.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Far be it from me to advise a mod what to do. ;) However, I thought this board's strategy on handling the obvious first time troll post by GCMyDuDo was working quite well by ignoring it. (aka Don't feed the trolls) I believe the general opinion of this board is that a USCe -UConn matchup would be the most likely one, in this season's NCAA final. If it really wants to read more praise about USCe women's team then there is here, it should go to their board.
The IP doesn't indicate South Carolina fan.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
April 1, 2014 against Stanford in the Elite 8.
DD played 39 minutes and scored 13 points on 5 of 15 shooting with1 assist and 3 turnovers.
They could have used 40 or 50 that day from her. Her team needed it.

Or a neutral site for an Elite 8 game :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Or a neutral site for an Elite 8 game :rolleyes:

Yes, a neutral site would also have benefitted Tennessee. A team in the Elite 8 shouldn't have to play on it's opponent's home court. But as you probably surmised, my comment was sarcasm directed at a different post stating that DD could score 40 to 50 at will, if her team needed it. in the Elite 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom