Tenn in Serious Kimchi against LSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tenn in Serious Kimchi against LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
How many do you think they would get against UConn?
15, 20, 25 max?
Well there a number of variables. Like foul trouble on either side. If the outside shot is going in or not. I think Tennessee can score in the paint on UConn. If this team is playing their best it's pretty darn good.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Tennessee is a very talented team, but they're very up and down and they don't keep an even keel throughout the same game, typically, much less from game to game. They're the type of team who could be upset early or make it to the final four.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
boxscore

Isabelle Harrison finished with 21 points and Meighan Simmons and Bashaara Graves each added 14 as the Lady Vols used an overpowering late run to advance to the semifinals. The second-seeded Lady Vols (25-5) have won five straight and 11 of 12. Tennessee will face the Texas A&M-Auburn winner in the semifinals.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
LOL, what are you going to do the next 2 years when I'm the enemy?
Most people will be fine as long as everyone stays civil. Ignore anyone who takes a loss or close game out on you - or Report them if they get too out of line.

Hey, changing topics (we do that a lot here) my son is looking at colleges down South and might be looking at South Carolina. Are you an alum? If so, can I PM you with some questions?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Most people will be fine as long as everyone stays civil. Ignore anyone who takes a loss or close game out on you - or Report them if they get too out of line.

Hey, changing topics (we do that a lot here) my son is looking at colleges down South and might be looking at South Carolina. Are you an alum? If so, can I PM you with some questions?
Yes, I'm an alum and I still live in Columbia. Feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom