Tenn in Serious Kimchi against LSU | The Boneyard

Tenn in Serious Kimchi against LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Down 27-15 with 8 to go first half. This is why I don't see them as a real 6. They are all over the lot.

PS. Lady Vol Nation starting to load up the ref defense. Re the header I don't eat it and can't spell it.

Last edited:

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
It's early.

LSU hitting at a pace they cannot keep up.

Reaction Score
It's amusing watching Holly Warlick lift her arms in exasperation every time LSU hits a jumper.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sounds like Cockhorn Leghorn is the female color person and an absolute Tenn homer. Nel P of course. Chances are Tenn finds a way to win in the second half. Just not a contender.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
LSU has 21 points on threes, versus zero for TN, and only a six point lead.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Lady Vols probably come back to win this game. They've turned up their defensive pressure and LSU not responding well. Announcers are homers for the Lady Vols. Seemed to go with the Lady Vol fans, as they got more excited, they lost their objectivity in announcing the game.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
This is the Tennessee I wrote about the other day comparing them to North Carolina
With both teams you just can never be sure who is going to show up.

RandomFan85

A Rogue LV Fan
Reaction Score
I still think Pam Ward described us best during the ND Game: One half we looked like world beaters and one half we looked like we couldn't beat a JV team. So frustrating.

Reaction Score
This is not a good sign for the LVols. Simmions took the last 3 shots of the half and none had a snowball chance in hell of going in. Why does Holly let her do this? It is just silly.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
LSU has no coherent offense. And finally well into the 2d half Tenn ties them up. Woppee! Tenn does not deserve the 6 ranking.

Reaction Score
OK! I think Tennessee will be better without Simmons. And, I think Warlick, who learned offense under Pat Summitt, in which Pat wasn't a great offensive mind(please don't turn on me Vol fans), needs an assistant coach that didn't get her training from CViv. Tennessee has nice players up and down the roster, but they are dreadful offensively. Bashaara Graves is good, Harrison is good, Massengale has been awesome with USA basketball, yet these kids can't play on offense. I like Holly Warlick and I think she has done a nice job stepping in to replace a legend, but this team has too many good players to play like this, IMO. WCBB has come too far for Tennessee to win the way they used to, be bigger and out rebound everyone else.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
OK! I think Tennessee will be better without Simmons. And, I think Warlick, who learned offense under Pat Summitt, in which Pat wasn't a great offensive mind(please don't turn on me Vol fans), needs an assistant coach that didn't get her training from CViv. Tennessee has nice players up and down the roster, but they are dreadful offensively. Bashaara Graves is good, Harrison is good, Massengale has been awesome with USA basketball, yet these kids can't play on offense. I like Holly Warlick and I think she has done a nice job stepping in to replace a legend, but this team has too many good players to play like this, IMO. WCBB has come too far for Tennessee to win the way they used to, be bigger and out rebound everyone else.

You don't understand Bart. When you became a UConn fan Tenn fans turned on you. Get over it. It's a badge of honor. Suck it up and don't look back.

Reaction Score
You don't understand Bart. When you became a UConn fan Tenn fans turned on you. Get over it. It's a badge of honor. Suck it up and don't look back.

I know! HA! I used to be a major thorn in the Vols side and be all over these message boards. Life has gotten very busy for me and I have no time to really be as involved in these boards like I used to be. I was public enemy #1 for a while! :)

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
The wheels have come off the bus

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I know! HA! I used to be a major thorn in the Vols side and be all over these message boards. Life has gotten very busy for me and I have no time to really be as involved in these boards like I used to be. I was public enemy #1 for a while! :)

Actually, we worried about you a lot, because you always seemed just about ready to leap out of a high window whenever the Huskies encountered a little adversity.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Sounds like Cockhorn Leghorn is the female color person and an absolute Tenn homer. Nel P of course. Chances are Tenn finds a way to win in the second half. Just not a contender.
LOL, I hate Tennessee. I'm a South Carolina fan.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
The difference in the game was paint 52 points for Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom