Temple Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Temple Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I pray that is just a rolled ankle and not a High Ankle sprain or broken foot for Dolson.

Reaction Score
KML starting to feel it. Question: will Geno bring Stewie back into a blow-out?

Reaction Score
Please keep updating Stef's status. WiFi stinks here in Cancun so can't watch. Hope it isn't serious.

Reaction Score
Banks need to assert herself on the offensive end more. She has a nice jumper and finishes well at the rim.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bria:

16 points
4 rebounds
10 assists
2 steals
0 blocks
2 turnovers

Reaction Score
Please keep updating Stef's status. WiFi stinks here in Cancun so can't watch. Hope it isn't serious.

She left the bench with Rosemary and Dr. Troian and put through a number of cutting drills and is now back on the bench. I am keeping my fingers crossed but it looks like it was just a rolled ankle and she will be ok.

Reaction Score

Rosemary taped the ankle the bench. Then her and team doctor took Stef off the floor in the hall to do some movement drills. Stef came back to bench. Looks like she could play if needed... but doubt Geno puts her back in.

Reaction Score
She left the bench with Rosemary and Dr. Troian and put through a number of cutting drills and is now back on the bench. I am keeping my fingers crossed but it looks like it was just a rolled ankle and she will be ok.
Thanks.

Reaction Score
Kiah has had a number of balls stripped out of her hands coming down with rebounds. I'm thinking that will be pointed out to her by Coach Mosely over the next few days.

U

UCONNfan1

Well KML seems to have mostly shaken off whatever cobwebs were between her fingers preventing her from being the scoring machine she usually is!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Well KML seems to have mostly shaken off whatever cobwebs were between her fingers preventing her from being the scoring machine she usually is!

Yes and all the baloney about her weight is just that. Of course she is heavier than she was but it is her body type. She carries it well. After playing a bunch of minutes in this one look at how many she was able to score at the end. She hardly seemed winded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom